Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

man, it's not going to be out, like, tomorrow or something. i haven't even heard back from larry yet about anything, and we're still waiting on one wave (someone's out of town until wednesday at the earliest).

so just chill, and enjoy the project that just came out a week ago. that one needs its props, too, you know.

man, it's not going to be out, like, tomorrow or something. i haven't even heard back from larry yet about anything, and we're still waiting on one wave (someone's out of town until wednesday at the earliest).

so just chill, and enjoy the project that just came out a week ago. that one needs its props, too, you know.

That's right. You said you were done here, not done period. If I had to wait until December for this project, I'd have no problem. As for the Fabled Warriors, I've never played Final Fantasy V, but the Water volume is scheduled for winter, and I'll be happy when that releases. Only problem is, I can't find the listings of the source material. If multi-volume albums are the newest trend, "OCRA-0030" should come surprisingly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...