Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

Wow, haven't checked this in a while, and suddenly it's coming out today! :shock:

Just gonna post this in here before thread gets locked and becomes history: Brad is the man.

Kudos to him for having the guts, the vision, and the patience to see this through.

This album has been a long time coming, so congrats to the LA project team on the release.

Seconded wholeheartedly.

The whole trailer sounded great, but I have to mention catfish's maw in particular. That clip is way more interesting than the stuff I'd tried to come up with. Also now I'm obligated to make an Ocarina of Time Jabu-Jabu remix called "Smells of the Deep" to complete our epic fish trilogy :o

P.S. the transition between eagle's tower and mysterious woods was amazing.

The whole trailer sounded great, but I have to mention catfish's maw in particular. That clip is way more interesting than the stuff I'd tried to come up with. Also now I'm obligated to make an Ocarina of Time Jabu-Jabu remix called "Smells of the Deep" to complete our epic fish trilogy :o

P.S. the transition between eagle's tower and mysterious woods was amazing.

the transition is between two unique songs, but i thought the same thing =)

smells of the deep sounds awesome. do it!

smells of the deep sounds awesome. do it!

Almost a minute done so far. A giant fish trilogy is too important to put on hold.

Now if only this song had been in Link's Awakening, I could've definitely fit it into the genre requirement. It almost sounds like a Link's Awakening dungeon, anyway. Maybe that's my bassline. Either way CURSE YOU, JABU-JABU

(in other news, this project is making me realize how annoying it is to type "awakening")