Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

yeah, we're planning on doing it around 5pm on sunday. more details to come, but stevo's definitely hosting it so i can blab about behind-the-scenes stuff.

also, chth, i was lying. i hate every track you've ever done. fyi.

wtf are you smoking i aint hosting shit

Now then, the listening party I will be hosting should be Sunday, as long as the album is released before then. I have established an IRC room on Esper just for things like this, and will give the room name as we get closer to the date and it all is ready to roll.

Listening party will take place at 5 PM EST this Sunday unless otherwise noted.

Now shut up, Brad, and get back to not listening to that NiGHTS stuff I sent ya.

also, urdailywater, there's a genre restriction - it was supposed to be "rainy-day" mixes, all more chill and ambient. electro-rock isn't a style that generally fits into that listing =)

Since you were replying to him about him being sad i'm not on the project, I can do more than electro-rock. that said, style restriction r 4 nub.

Got an email today about a prospective job that would involve moving and changing life in ways that I'm not sure I want to right now.

What does this have to do with anything?

I'm really in need of some awesome new remix album with ties to my childhood right at this moment to help me through this stressful thinking... stuff.

Just sayin'. ;)