Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

Starky, I have a 1-minute WIP ready to show you. I'll PM it to you ASAP.

If you read the earlier posts, please get onto IRC

irc://irc.enterthegame.com/laproject and send to Escariot/Escaruit (Alternate nick and stupid internet connection don't go well)

Starky, I have a 1-minute WIP ready to show you. I'll PM it to you ASAP.

If you read the earlier posts, please get onto IRC

irc://irc.enterthegame.com/laproject and send to Escariot/Escaruit (Alternate nick and stupid internet connection don't go well)

But I can't get onto IRC from college :(

PM Me with a link or something...

Unfortunately,, I don thave near the expertise or experience in remixing to help out (as much as i wish I could) BUt it soudn slike a good concept. I'll be interested to start hearing WIPs

oh and will somebdy PLEASE in clude Manbo's Mambo. Its a must have at least somewhere in a remix. even if its only a few second sit needs to be in there. (though if someone coudl do a full track for it alone or it and somehting else, i would be incredibly impressed)

good luck to all!

OH FUCKING SNAP

Why did I not see this sooner? Why am I just now stumbling across this? This was a great idea to begin with, and I'm glad to see it back. This might be a great opportunity for me to try a different style of remixing. Go here or here for my past work.

Let me know if you want me on, and I'll look for a track. :)

-chth

I can imagine something in the style of Anthem of a Misguided Youth should you chip in :)

Still, mine's coming well. Been a bit busier than the usual this week due to in-class tests and team report deadlines, but I'm building up some very reasonable foundations here.

And I still need word back from Gray on what other track to do so that I can actually start the background sketch >.>

Thank you for your clearly unadulterated enthusiasm. I'll look for a track later on today.

-chth

It's my nature :) don't be discouraged.

edit: in light of certain new developments, you are under NO circumstances to refer to this project as 'LARP' ever. Sweet jesus, people. NEVER refer to us as LARP. We are the 'LA project.' sing it, if you want.

Thank you for your clearly unadulterated enthusiasm. I'll look for a track later on today.

-chth

Well, I'd already heard 'it's my turn to dream', which... Well, in essence, I can't stand it when people remix the ballad or tal tal, because... I never think it does the original the justice it deserves. *shrugs* I'm pretty reverent when it comes to Link's Awakening.

Anyway, having heard other stuff, I can tell that you've got the ability to make something good, just gotta pick a song, and make sure that you stay within the (pretty tight) constraints I've put on genre and mood.