Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

da rules? like make good music? or the part about nostalgia/ambient/orchestral/rock/melancholy/fusion... I read the first post and related links

I don't know if this WIP fits da rules, please clarify by yaying or naying the progress/approach of this GLORIFIED HEN HOUSE REMIX:

http://students.ou.edu/S/Ravi.U.Sharma-1/SirRusHENHOUSEWIP.mp3

i'll be uploading a revised version of my song soon to vgmix, and i'll put the link on this site. I played with some volumes, and added some piano at the end. Also, i fixed some problems with the double bass part.

where the heck are all those wips we were supposed to have?

EDIT - Facies Templum - this is officially the final version of my version of 'Face Shrine'. i'm assuming you guys will upload this to whatever server we're using?

Because Gray has obviously been missing in action since the track between us was chosen, the interpretation of Inside the Egg hasn't been started yet. I know, that's kinda disappointing but I'm sure we can get something set in the coming month.

I will at least finish up my Eagle Tower material this week. That, I can easily assure. Thank God for returning to campus.

Hi

assuming I'm still under consideration, here's an update. VGMIX is being stupid so I'm stuck with these yousendit links for now. Save the file on your disk so you won't have to dl it again, I think it'll only work for 10 downloads or something... make sure the coordinator gets a copy. ... Heck, if the first one expires, use this one, instead... That should allow everyone interested one download each. I'm going away for at least a week and a half, but I'll be able to continue when I get back and have the song finished at the end of January. I've been trying to listen to everyone's advice, and now it's all just basically limited by knowledge of the software...

This is not finished at all yet... but it's more complete than my last WiP. It's a little loud and stuff... and the ending sucks. The song still has a lot of issues, but I'll fix them... soon. Comments are welcome, of course. Whether I'm in or not.

I'm currently working on a page to keep track of all of your mixes. This means that you don't have to go through the trouble of uploading your song anymore : I'll do it for you.

I won't give the URL of the page yet because it's not done, and things would only get confusing otherwise.

So if you have a wip, please rename it to something like "Name - laproject - mixname.mp3", and send it to me. There are several ways :

1. Through DCC, but you have to come to our IRC channel then.

2. Add me on msn : eposhark@hotmail.comNOSPAM

3. Send it to my emailaddress : eposhark@telenet.beNOSPAM

4. Upload it elsewhere for me to download, and give me the link.

If things don't work out, just post here and i'll help you.

NOW GIMME MIXEZZZ 1111

(PS : Yes Prophet, your mix will also be uploaded, that's the purpose of the thing I'll be making.)

I would like to mirror this project when it is complete.

That's a great idea ! But chances are that the project itself will be distributed via the BitTorrent system. However, we will also have a standalone site, with links to the files, comments from the author and such. I plan do it like this then :

Author - Song - Download1 Download2

Where Author is a popuplink with info on the author, Song is a popuplink with info on the song itself, and DL1 is my mirror, and DL2 is your mirror.

So if you want to help this project out, there are 3 things you can do : You can seed the project in BitTorrent, you can host all the files seperately, and you can host a zipfile of all the songs.

I would like to mirror this project when it is complete.

That's a great idea ! But chances are that the project itself will be distributed via the BitTorrent system. However, we will also have a standalone site, with links to the files, comments from the author and such. I plan do it like this then :

Author - Song - Download1 Download2

Where Author is a popuplink with info on the author, Song is a popuplink with info on the song itself, and DL1 is my mirror, and DL2 is your mirror.

So if you want to help this project out, there are 3 things you can do : You can seed the project in BitTorrent, you can host all the files seperately, and you can host a zipfile of all the songs.

PM me with a link to the zip archive about a day before release and I'll host the individual files and the zip and have the links for all of them sent back to you as soon as I can. Send me the torrent as soon as it's up on the tracker and I'll start downloading from there, too.