Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

Like I said. Wait for me to ask you to do it, don't go picking a song.

MAKE PROGRESS, FOOLS!

I know..I just realy had to say something since i hadn't for a while, seeing as I realy do want to, I don't need to for a bit since I am working on a original project as of the moment

Speaking of the website, I still don't know where to find it... can someone pm me a url in case it's not appropriate to post it openly here in this thread?

And speaking of PM's, I've updated my song and I think it's finished, or nearly so. I want you to listen to it. I'll send a link to prophet and aetherius, because they seem more in charge than the rest of you, but if anyone else wants to listen, just tell me and I'll pm you too.

Speaking of the website, I still don't know where to find it... can someone pm me a url in case it's not appropriate to post it openly here in this thread?

And speaking of PM's, I've updated my song and I think it's finished, or nearly so. I want you to listen to it. I'll send a link to prophet and aetherius, because they seem more in charge than the rest of you, but if anyone else wants to listen, just tell me and I'll pm you too.

s'good to know someone cares =). btw, check your oms for the link.

Just so everyone knows, the reason that I'm not going around setting a specific due date is more so that I don't feel disappointed when you guys fail to meet that deadline-- again.

That said, the ACTUAL deadline, is from this point onward, Right now. Always. ASAP. When I say 'ASAP' I don't mean 'when you have time' I mean 'make time, and finish it, asshead.'

Just so everyone knows, the reason that I'm not going around setting a specific due date is more so that I don't feel disappointed when you guys fail to meet that deadline-- again.

That said, the ACTUAL deadline, is from this point onward, Right now. Always. ASAP. When I say 'ASAP' I don't mean 'when you have time' I mean 'make time, and finish it, asshead.'

do you put an asshat or an asscap on an asshead? what about an asstoque? or an assbeanie?

Don't forget about assturbans, asscalottes and assfezes. Hmm... this all reminds me about that South Park episode with the people who suffered from the reversed polarity syndrome...

I am working on my song. Aeth, could you listen to it again and tell me what you think (the new version, which I linked to in the PM I sent you)? Since this is your project, any song that's not good enough for you isn't finished, right? Well... tell me.

yeah, I'm a newbie. However, I took a gander at the list and saw that someone else was already doing the Mysterious Woods theme, which is the one I'm gonna do, so ne'ermind.

edit: I've only done a couple game arrangements, but if you want to hear the most recent head over to the link in my sig and listen to "A Mountain Most Evil".

Good luck with your project though, I'll definitely keep my eye open for the release. :)