Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

With some luck, I should be able to more or less finish writing the piece by tonight, and some tentative mastering. Then, when PriZm finishes with the guitar parts, I'll try to wrap everything up nicely.

same here. i'm just waiting on PriZm to send me gweetar parts. then, i'll record my sax parts and have it done the next day.

With some luck, I should be able to more or less finish writing the piece by tonight, and some tentative mastering. Then, when PriZm finishes with the guitar parts, I'll try to wrap everything up nicely.

same here. i'm just waiting on PriZm to send me gweetar parts. then, i'll record my sax parts and have it done the next day.

Pressure's on me 8)

Prophet: there are a couple of things I'd like to discuss regarding arrangement so I won't be recording guitars this weekend. I'll most likely spend the weekend recording Spc1st guitars and next week tweaking your song if that's alright.

Pressure's on me 8)

Prophet: there are a couple of things I'd like to discuss regarding arrangement so I won't be recording guitars this weekend. I'll most likely spend the weekend recording Spc1st guitars and next week tweaking your song if that's alright.

of course. can you email me your questions?

Aaaaaaaaaaaah.

Yeah, I don't see why this is not in Site Projects yet really.

I'm almost finished with my Kirby Superstar Project song, and then I am going to finish mine for this one right afterwards (I've recently had access to much better samples too) Way to actually finish things for once.

Anyway, would anyone be willing to PM me about my drumwork for my WIP though? (it's basically just a loop right now, but I intend to mix it up a lot) I really suck at drums, so if you have any input, I'd welcome it.

Heh...

This was a rambling bump I guess.

I've been really dorment on this since I started. I want to apologise for that - my course has very literally been "full time" , and right now it's worse than ever. I have exams next week, and a heap of assignments to finish up asap before I can officially graduate. After that I have some paid web design work I need to do, after which I may finally be free to work on my track again. But that's atleast a month or so away.

I can completely understand if you want to replace me. I can't make a promise to devote myself entirely to this project, but I'll do what I can.

I'll probably finish my remix eventually either way, but I can't guarentee it'll match your deadlines. Sorry, but that's the best I can do right now.

~Hadyn

Well... considering how far most of the remixers are from a finished version, I think you're gonna have to wait for a while longer. :-(

I'm almost done, starky. Unless you find something you don't like about my next sub. It's the ending taking all this time... I've tried a bunch of ways to do it, but it keeps coming down to that fade out. I don't know how else to finish it. I've also been having problems with mastering the song, making the instruments less smudged into each other and so on. But it's coming.

bumplage.

work on your tracks, guys!

update on the song that PriZm and I are doing:

He's currently recording the electric guitar parts. after this is done, i've gotta record some hand percussion and bass guitar, and master it. then record the sax part. master that.

so, still a lot of work. but at least it's coming along.

I've been kinda busy with lots of other projects lately, but I finally started working on my remix again. Got some of the guitar parts from Prizm, though he couldn't do all the parts I've intended for him, so I'm going to have to rearrange some parts or whatnot. Expect to see a near-final WIP soon.

I've been kinda busy with lots of other projects lately, but I finally started working on my remix again. Got some of the guitar parts from Prizm, though he couldn't do all the parts I've intended for him, so I'm going to have to rearrange some parts or whatnot. Expect to see a near-final WIP soon.

wait, prizm's alive? no fair, i've been expecting guitar parts from him for ages.

wait, prizm's alive? no fair, i've been expecting guitar parts from him for ages.

I've actually only managed to catch him once on MSN - but other than that, he does seem rather dead :P.