Pixel Perfect COMPLETE - now available for full download, physicals still available!

halc

jRIl9.png

http://halc.bandcamp.com/album/pixel-perfect-complete

JUNE 15 edit: it's out! :) I got about a little behind in the printing process (didn't realize how much additional last-minute crap went into doing a disc fulfillment :P), but the physicals should be shipped out by the end of the month.

----

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to announce that my first full-length album, Pixel Perfect Complete, is now available for pre-order! The digital album will be available for free/pay-what-you-want download, however this time I am also going to be printing some beautiful physical copies, in traditional jewel cases with full color artwork and disc.

The album itself has over 20 tracks and clocks in at approximately 70 minutes. The tracklist features the thirteen original Pixel tracks (from the EP/LP), two all new tracks and a remix by yours truly, and a handful of remixes by various artists in the VGM arrangement/indie communities, including our very own Flexstyle and JR (known around these parts as TheGuitahHeroe).

Check out the Bandcamp page for more details, complete tracklisting and artwork previews. Physical copies are $10 a pop, with free shipping to US and Canada. International orders will have a shipping charge of $4. Release date is scheduled for June 15th. I don't know if these are gonna sell fast, slow, or at all, but there will only be 50 copies, so get your pre-order in before they run out! If there's enough response, I might be able to swing 100 copies, but I don't know if I can get that kind of traction. Prove me wrong! ;D

As always, enjoy the music!

I think this is the only physical CD I'll own. I wonder what they smell like.

***damn I love your album artwork. Who does it? I want something like that for when I do a chiptune album, or anything else to come up.

I believe Proto does his work, but Drew will have to confirm that. Proto is ridiculous at the pixels.

I anxiously await its arrival mr. cyon

hahaha, thank ye kindly. same to Mirby, Red Shadow, Brandon, urdailywater, Modus, and everyone else in here that preordered one, it's super appreciated. I will have the discs in about 2 weeks and they are gonna look great, I'm so excited. :D I'll keep you guys posted, I'll be shipping them out and releasing the album the moment they arrive.