OCR01408 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Ten Rupees"

djpretzel

Hi, the dude is here. Didn´t realize that my swedish review would cause so much chaos. Sorry bout that. I have noticed that Hanpusudude here has already translated quite well, but so that there aren´t many losses in my thoughts, here is my translation

There, sorry for the trouble. Hanpusu-kun did a great translate, only a few words wrong. And for the remix:

I stay put on my review. Next time I write in swedish, I should do an english translation at the side. But it sure was funny to see everybody so confusing, I thought noone would care!

Thanks to Neskvartetten, and Hanpusu-kun of course.

Hejdå! (Goodbye!)

Argh, you know, that the internet translators can be quite useful sometimes :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Seriously, this was one of the tracks I hated the MOST in ZALTTP. It's boring, repetative, and it's played in 7 long levels!!!

The music is GREAT. GENIUS.

Only, I think it's wasted on this track. SERIOUSLY. This track was nothing special. Nothing special at all. And all this beautiful work went into it. Seriously. What a waste.

Don't get me wrong, the music is AWESOME. But the original track's a waste of precious time.

Seriously, this could probably count as its own piece. It takes a crappy track and makes it sound beautiful.

• 1 year later...

If you were playing this live in a club, this is the kind of song you'd play between sets.

It's that smooth quiet song that the jazz band plays after the main performance while everyone else chats with the other socialites and secretly listens to and enjoys.

This is a highly recommended download.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a really intriging track. I'm not crazy for jazz, but I can stand it when it is done right, and this is done right. Anyway, it's put together well and I can mellow out to it very easily. The only thing that gets me is that certain parts were a bit too far out there for me and I wasn't fond of it, but the rest of this ReMix makes for a good relaxing song. Ten Rupees and one great mix, sounds like a good deal.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01408 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Ten Rupees"