Machinima Assistance

BlackRazgriz

Hey guys, It's me, The Blackrazgriz.

Since this is a community forum, as well as a website for expressing love of Video Games, I thought I might turn to you guys for assistance in my new machinima. Let me explain a little about myself first.

I am a newbie machinimator. I only recently received the necessary equipment to properly film a machinima. I have an intense interest and desire to film a SSBB machinima. As such, I need help with choreographing fight scenes and and editing and the likes. If you don't have machinima experience, that's fine, as I watched a lot machinima and seen plenty of tutorial videos to get you guys up to speed. If you do have experience making machinima, that's freaking excellent :-D

I am currently planning a machinima with the WIP title "Dragmire." If you can guess by the title, This machinima will be about Ganondorf, my personal favorite character in Melee and Brawl. Of course, I won't go into too much detail about the machinima, as ideas are currently floating around in my mind, but The basic premise will deal with why and how Ganondorf became the person he was in Ocarina of Time. It is going to be a short machinima (I'm maybe planning episodes?) and if all goes well, This Machinima will actually be a prequel to a future machinima I am currently planning.

Is there anybody that is interested in assisting me with "Dragmire?" I am thinking about meet-ups online in Brawl from 6-8 on Saturdays and Sundays. Of course, we need to be able to communicate outside of Brawl, and, to communicate the choreographed fight scenes, talk during Brawl. Here is my Skype: l.alo2360. If anybody is interest, but the time does not suit them, please let me know and we can work something out. I am practically free everyday, so I can work with anytime. Of course, I will credit you in the video.

My Brawl Friend Code is 2065-4816-4663. I use a softmodded Wii.

Thanks a bunch guys :3