*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

My #4940 order hasn't shipped yet, it's still processing, I've requested that all previous orders be cancelled. Remember me?

I was out of town, and my temporary replacement didn't mess with orders that were not straightforward. (EMS shipping is generally a red flag, and he left it for me). I'll be back and shipping Monday, so it should fly right out then. :)

Would it be possible to get a report of actual inches, say, length and bust, stuff like that? I'm female, and I'd hate to order a Medium just to find out I can only wear it as a nightshirt.

Hmm. An interesting idea. I will look into getting shirt 'specs'. Not something I ever ran into really though. They are preshrunk, so they should match sizes that you would typically find in your local clothing store. :)

Maybe you should carry some XX or XXX's. For the fat people.

We did have a number of double x's. Triple's cost quite a bit more to produce and would have to have a premium charged. When spending over $2,000 on a shirt production order, we have to pick and choose. Having a bunch of XXX shirts sitting around and not moving would not be a good use of limited funds.

In the preorder time, we had a custom hoodie order option, for those who wanted a size larger than 2x, however, nobody took advantage of it. When we go to re-order again, we'll put that option back in stock for those who want to special order a larger size.

so if the size hoodie i want is no longer there, should i order 1 size smaller (medium... it COULD fit, my current hoodie is a medium, its just a bit snug) or will there be more larges any time soon?

I would wait. We have not done a full inventory since the restock, so we went somewhat cautious. Come monday, once all of the weekend and friday orders go out, we'll be counting up stock and making sure things match up.

If we sell out of most of the hoodie sizes, we WILL be re-ordering again, so no need to worry. I wouldn't order a size down and risk it being too tight.

so if the size hoodie i want is no longer there, should i order 1 size smaller (medium... it COULD fit, my current hoodie is a medium, its just a bit snug) or will there be more larges any time soon?

I would wait. We have not done a full inventory since the restock, so we went somewhat cautious. Come monday, once all of the weekend and friday orders go out, we'll be counting up stock and making sure things match up.

If we sell out of most of the hoodie sizes, we WILL be re-ordering again, so no need to worry. I wouldn't order a size down and risk it being too tight.

I lied (sortof). Today is a postal holiday. Columbus day, and I forget it every year. Shipping will re-start Tuesday.

I lied (sortof). Today is a postal holiday. Columbus day, and I forget it every year. Shipping will re-start Tuesday.

All shipments went out as planned. The hoodie supply is, well, pretty much gone. *laugh* They went far faster than we expected.

We have a couple of mediums, an extra large, and quite a few smalls left. The rest of the supply are shirts (LOTS of shirts) so hey, if you need one, go for it! :)

I will be getting more hoodies printed soon, we will take some pre-orders for non-standard sizes for those who want. The cost will be $5 more per shirt however, due to the premium we are charged for larger shirts. Once we have this ready to go, I will announce here with a link to the custom hoodie order page.

My shirt is too damn big. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If you ordered a 2X (not sure you did, but they sold fast) really... the 2X's are HUGE. Even the XL is pretty enormous.

We can swap sizes, but you must provide shipping expenses back to us. We'll pay for shipping back to you however.

If too many people abuse this, we won't continue to pay for shipping, but we'd rather you have the right size and order another one at some point. :)