*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

• 1 month later...
I have a few questions:

Are there any medium sized hoodies available? If not, when will there be?

Do you ship overseas? As in Sweden :]

Need my hoodie!!

If it's not on the page, it's not in stock. And they do ship internationally(That's how I got mine)

Also, it's recommended that you get a larger size than you get for t-shirts. Hoodies tend to be a little smaller in size than the shirts.

Is there still a backlog on orders? I had a problem with my baseball t-shirt (as below), and I returned it within 30 days of the shipping date, as it says on the ZTnet site, but I have not yet recieved a new shirt yet. And the e-mails I have sent to the admin regarding the issue have gone unanswered.

Problem.

I ordered the last medium baseball-tee shirt, and to my disappointment, it is NOT 100% cotton like ZTNet describes. It's 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Now, knowing that I live in Arizona, which is either raining heavily (a few days of the year, like yesterday) or blistering hot, and I don't want to have to sweat in a polyester shirt when I'm feeling much cooler in a 100% cotton shirt.

I'm returning the shirt anyway (don't like the look of the baseball tee), either for good or in exchange for a regular shirt, but before I do that, can anyone tell me if they got a 100% cotton t-shirt or got shanked like I did?

Is there still a backlog on orders? I had a problem with my baseball t-shirt (as below), and I returned it within 30 days of the shipping date, as it says on the ZTnet site, but I have not yet recieved a new shirt yet. And the e-mails I have sent to the admin regarding the issue have gone unanswered.
Problem.

I ordered the last medium baseball-tee shirt, and to my disappointment, it is NOT 100% cotton like ZTNet describes. It's 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Now, knowing that I live in Arizona, which is either raining heavily (a few days of the year, like yesterday) or blistering hot, and I don't want to have to sweat in a polyester shirt when I'm feeling much cooler in a 100% cotton shirt.

I'm returning the shirt anyway (don't like the look of the baseball tee), either for good or in exchange for a regular shirt, but before I do that, can anyone tell me if they got a 100% cotton t-shirt or got shanked like I did?

Can't help you with your problem, but I will say the regular tee shirt is awesome here, so don't worry.

Well I PMed Leviathan with this 13 days ago and no response. I'll post it here for another attempt at getting support.

Around December 10th or 12th my sister ordered an OCR T-shirt (Black-large) on the account created with the email stealthalligator@SPAM!!SPAMgmail.com. The account issue is that she didn't get a confirmation email for the account creation, but she got one for ordering the shirt. It's January 6th now and there's no sign of the shirt. Furthermore, she cannot even log into her account. When she attempts to do a password retrieval, it says that her account does not exist or is recognized. Help would be mucho appreciated.

Well I PMed Leviathan with this 13 days ago and no response. I'll post it here for another attempt at getting support.

Around December 10th or 12th my sister ordered an OCR T-shirt (Black-large) on the account created with the email stealthalligator@SPAM!!SPAMgmail.com. The account issue is that she didn't get a confirmation email for the account creation, but she got one for ordering the shirt. It's January 6th now and there's no sign of the shirt. Furthermore, she cannot even log into her account. When she attempts to do a password retrieval, it says that her account does not exist or is recognized. Help would be mucho appreciated.

I sent two inquiries via the store website, and I still have not received a response. I wrote the first in mid December and the second in mid January... Way to be lame.

• 2 weeks later...
How big are the extra large hoodies, aprox?

Not big enough, just got mine (XL) a couple days ago (secondhand, but still new). I'm 6'1, 225 pounds, with a 36" waist, 32" length and it's pretty snug (the bottom is maybe an inch or two below the beltline). I was expecting it to be larger.

Definitely go at least 1 size up from what you would normally get.

Question; does anyone know the rough size equivalents for the shirts and hoods? I'm a fairly lean guy (32-34 waist) but I don't know if I should go with medium or large...

For the hoodie, go for the large. For the shirt, you might be able to get by with a medium, although don't take my word for it (I can't remember what the shirt size was that I bought, but it was a pretty big shirt). If you're over 6', you're going to need the XL hoodie (yes, even with a 32" waist).

I have tried to contact djpretzel through mail and on IRC. I have mailed ZTnet and I have posted here. It's been over a month since me and a friend of mine ordered two hoodies which have already been paid for. Still the order status is "pending" and has been ever since we ordered.

Neither of us have heard from djpretzel or ZTnet. I consider myself to be pretty patient, especially since this is not an official 'webstore' per say.

But now I am starting to get really pissed. What is going on here? Are we getting ripped off? :twisted:

Just a simple response from djpretzel or ZTnet, is that too much to ask for?

I'm a long time fan of ocremix and the music posted here. So I wanted to support it..

Anyways .. If djpretzel or anybody else who knows anything about the orders should see this, please contact me: rabarberklet <at> hotmail

End of transmission.

djpretzel is not responsible for the store at all, so bothering him about it won't help.

I'm aware of that but he probably knows more about it than I do. I don't know who else to talk to, except perhaps mailing ZTNet which we've done some three times without response.

I'm starting to get really annoyed by this as well. It's been about 2 months since my sister ordered me a t-shirt and we have gotten no word whatsoever. I would at least like to get some form of contact out of ZTnet. The lack of help from djp is also disturbing even though he doesn't run the store. He should at least try and help us get what we paid for.

I have tried to contact djpretzel through mail and on IRC. I have mailed ZTnet and I have posted here. It's been over a month since me and a friend of mine ordered two hoodies which have already been paid for. Still the order status is "pending" and has been ever since we ordered.

Neither of us have heard from djpretzel or ZTnet. I consider myself to be pretty patient, especially since this is not an official 'webstore' per say.

But now I am starting to get really pissed. What is going on here? Are we getting ripped off? :twisted:

I'm a long time fan of ocremix and the music posted here. So I wanted to support it..

Anyways .. If djpretzel or anybody else who knows anything about the orders should see this, please contact me: rabarberklet <at> hotmail

End of transmission.

Same here. I ordered a shirt in mid-january, sent a money order and, until the site went down, my order was still "pending"... I hope that all will turn well.

End of transmission.

Same here. I ordered a shirt in mid-january, sent a money order and, until the site went down, my order was still "pending"... I hope that all will turn well.

Unfortunately, nobody seems to do anything about. If they infact are doing something about it, we should be informed.

I would like to hear from djpretzel atleast, even if he doesn't know what's going on.