*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

Ok... take a deep breath...

International orders can take a lot longer to process. Sending a shirt to sweeden is not the same as sending one to texas.

Also, it is a lot easier to get help by being polite. People are a lot more enclined to help you if you seem like a nice person. Flooding this thread would get people's attention, but it would be negative and you would get banned from OCR for flooding.

djpretzel is a human being. As such, he is entitled to vacations, and to not be here all the time. OCR is not the only thing in his life, and quite frankly, I am thankful for all the time he gives to us. By now you have pmed him, and he will be aware of the situation when he reads your pm. Keep in mind that being this site's admin, it must mean his pm box is fulled 90% of the time. His mailbox, due to the remix submission process, must be in the same state.

Leviathan on the other hand handles other business. OCR is not his main hang out. He will get your PM when he comes to OCR. Being a person with a lot of involvment with internet business, his email inbox as well must be filled with messages. He will take care of the issue when he learns of it, to the extent of what he can do.

Don't forget that the ZTNet store might have some problems beyong what leviathan can handle. It may range from a corrupt order database to a physical problem that would lead to reduced stocks.

The shirts will come in due time. If there is an known issue beyond what you have reported (which may simply be due to them waiting upon receiving additional shirts until they can ship them to you due to a higher demand and a lower number of shirts delivered to them), we will be informed as soon as leviathan or djp are informed. Issues have risen in the past, and we are quite high in the list of informed people, so don't worry.

If I remember correctly, no one is making a profit off of the OCR shirts. Every penny over production costs is invested in OCR. No one is on a beach sipping pina coladas with your money.

Ok... take a deep breath...

International orders can take a lot longer to process. Sending a shirt to sweeden is not the same as sending one to texas.

Also, it is a lot easier to get help by being polite. People are a lot more enclined to help you if you seem like a nice person. Flooding this thread would get people's attention, but it would be negative and you would get banned from OCR for flooding.

djpretzel is a human being. As such, he is entitled to vacations, and to not be here all the time. OCR is not the only thing in his life, and quite frankly, I am thankful for all the time he gives to us. By now you have pmed him, and he will be aware of the situation when he reads your pm. Keep in mind that being this site's admin, it must mean his pm box is fulled 90% of the time. His mailbox, due to the remix submission process, must be in the same state.

Leviathan on the other hand handles other business. OCR is not his main hang out. He will get your PM when he comes to OCR. Being a person with a lot of involvment with internet business, his email inbox as well must be filled with messages. He will take care of the issue when he learns of it, to the extent of what he can do.

Don't forget that the ZTNet store might have some problems beyong what leviathan can handle. It may range from a corrupt order database to a physical problem that would lead to reduced stocks.

The shirts will come in due time. If there is an known issue beyond what you have reported (which may simply be due to them waiting upon receiving additional shirts until they can ship them to you due to a higher demand and a lower number of shirts delivered to them), we will be informed as soon as leviathan or djp are informed. Issues have risen in the past, and we are quite high in the list of informed people, so don't worry.

If I remember correctly, no one is making a profit off of the OCR shirts. Every penny over production costs is invested in OCR. No one is on a beach sipping pina coladas with your money.

Ofcourse it takes longer with international shipments, but there are people in the U.S who ordered two months (check 1 page back or so),ago and haven't heard anything either.

The reason why I am upset is not because we haven't recieved the hoodies, it's because nobody will answer our questions. And I don't just mean myself, but others on the OCR forums who have ordered aswell.

I am not trying to be unpolite, but I am getting pretty angry by now, which I thought would be understandable.

Yes, being impatient will make sure the shirt appears in the warehouse, and geta shipped 5 weeks ago.

It's not about the fact that I haven't received my hoodie. It's simply because nobody can tell us what's going on.

But thank you for your vital information.

Once again, the nature of an ugly beast has reared its head at the ZTNet headquarters. You all have suffered as a result, and I can't even begin to say how sorry I am for that.

Anything ordered over 30 days ago, will not be shipped, and was not billed for. Anything within the last 30 days is now shipped.

Stock status has been updated, so you can proceed with orders, and they will be shipped promptly.

Personal issues have taken a once highly motivated person, to someone who at times seems barely functional.

I have help, and with that, the hope that things will improve. Your patience and kindness it appreciated, and please, don't let this reflect badly upon OCR. At some point this will improve beyond what it is now, and I believe both I and OCR will be better for it.

Your support, the community that is, has been phenominal of this site. Let it continue, both in spirit, and financially, so OCR can live on.

Zach

I'm glad to hear that you've taken care of your personal issues, and that the ZTNet Store is now back up and running normally, but most of all, my black shirt is in the mail! I was worried it would be a lot more difficult to get a replacement shirt. Thanks, leviathan!

I'm glad to hear that you've taken care of your personal issues, and that the ZTNet Store is now back up and running normally, but most of all, my black shirt is in the mail! I was worried it would be a lot more difficult to get a replacement shirt. Thanks, leviathan!

You're welcome. My troubles are not 100% resolved, but, they are on the mend. A word of advice to anyone listening, in general. The world is a cruel place at times, but it's never too late to make a change, or ask for help. Don't ever think you're on your own. </end_sappy_advice>

Anyways, I will apologize again for anyone who ordered more than 30 days ago. We don't charge your card until the order ships, and after 30 days, our chance to charge you expires, and we don't store CC numbers, so you will have to re-order.

Shipping is planned to happen about 3 days a week. Most likely Monday, wednesday, and Friday.

You're welcome. My troubles are not 100% resolved, but, they are on the mend. A word of advice to anyone listening, in general. The world is a cruel place at times, but it's never too late to make a change, or ask for help. Don't ever think you're on your own. </end_sappy_advice>

Anyways, I will apologize again for anyone who ordered more than 30 days ago. We don't charge your card until the order ships, and after 30 days, our chance to charge you expires, and we don't store CC numbers, so you will have to re-order.

Shipping is planned to happen about 3 days a week. Most likely Monday, wednesday, and Friday.

What about money order sent in mid-january?

What about money order sent in mid-january?

I am not sure who you are. I had a couple of money orders that I processed, and as far as I"m aware, any money orders that I recieved have been processed and shipped. Feel free to pm me here with your order number and I can see what its status is.

hey leviathan i need a job...and it sounds like yall are short handed so what's up. i got a business IT degree hit me up. I'll make sure those shirts get out and overhead stays low

Heh, short staffed perhaps, but also short funded. I couldn't afford you. :/ Besides, you live around Ann Arbor? Remote shipping is... a bit challenging.

Me and a friend of mine ordered two hoodies mid January and we payed using his visa card. So the money has been transferred, but the order status is cancelled.

I've sent you (leviathan) a PM with the ordernumber. We would very much appreciate if you could check that order and see if you have recieved any money. We have not gotten anything back.

Thanks.

Man... I ordered my shirt back in August, and I had already given up on it ever getting here when it showed up at my door on Friday. Took its darn time getting here, but I'm happy now. I got lots of comments on it when I wore it.

Okay, so, when I read this I went back to ZTNet and reordered my product. I noticed that it has yet to be charged to my account and it does not show up in my order history. Am I going to be charged one day out of the blue sometime soon?

Okay, so, when I read this I went back to ZTNet and reordered my product. I noticed that it has yet to be charged to my account and it does not show up in my order history. Am I going to be charged one day out of the blue sometime soon?

If you have an order number, sending a message to store@ztnet.com would be your best bet. It may not have gone through, as you should have gotten a confirmation via e-mail.

Just copying and moving the content from the other Shirts and Hoodies thread that was made for no particular reason. But in IMPORANT NEWS, leviathan announced that OCR Hoodie prices are going to go up soon, so you better get a Hoodie now if you wanna get them at the current price. Here's lev's breakdown of the impending new price, followed by other banter from that thread.

The hoodie season is nearing an end, so now's the time to get in and snag one. If we get through our stock pretty fast, we may do one more re-order.

Please note, that once some new products come in, hoodies prices will be going up slightly (About $5 each). So, if you are wondering if you should get one, now is the time! Hoodie prices will remain the same for the rest of this season, but come next season, the cost will rise.

Be on the lookout for some other cool stuff though. Think vehicle... think computer desk... oh yes, PHAT OCR gear is in the works.

For now though, you know the drill. :)

http://www.ztnetstore.com/default.php/cPath/30_35

Let me be the first to say:

"Crap... I thought I was going to spend my money elsewhere."

Let me be the first to concur.
think computer desk...

I would simply adore an OCR mousepad, or maybe even that black pretzel design.

Or maybe one with my own logo! But I could make that myself :)

OH SHIT

Nice Work coffee mug?

Well if you guys had a hat with the OCR logo I'd have gotten that instead of the Google one I ordered a few days ago.
THAT OCR DESK BETTER BE A CORNER DESK WITH SPACE FOR 3 MONITORS!

Or I'll be pissed. ;P

It'll be a few weeks minimum 'til I have a functional credit card, so I'm wondering, can I order a hoodie with a Canadian PayPal account? I've wanted one for awhile now and only just recently got my PayPal up and running [due to technical difficulties with online banking].

So yeah, is that possible?

this actually is a good idea. sephfire's page has the most random shit with his logo on it, and people buy it all. we should get some stuff like that. the overhead can't be THAT expensive...and a cawfee mug with NWG on it is priceless.