*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

It'll be a few weeks minimum 'til I have a functional credit card, so I'm wondering, can I order a hoodie with a Canadian PayPal account? I've wanted one for awhile now and only just recently got my PayPal up and running [due to technical difficulties with online banking].

So yeah, is that possible?

Got my credit card, so I don't NEED to know anymore, but I AM still curious.

[augh, large are out of stock.]

[augh, large are out of stock.]

On that note, are you planning on restocking the larges before the prices go up? 'Cause that'd be nice.

edit: Come to think of it...would an XL be WAY THE HELL too big for me? I'm about 6'1", but a pretty thin build, as I weigh slightly under 160lbs. So...if anyone had anecdotal evidence to help me decide if an XL would be way too big, that'd be nice.

Last month I ordered a shirt from the online store, but it never came and I think the order was cancelled. I was never charged.

I tried to order a shirt again, but I have still not been charged for anything, and I cannot get ahold of anyone who can assist me. Am I doing something wrong in the order process? Is there a problem with the store? Where can I find help with this?

Thanks for any information.

Those 'ocremix' t-shirts are a great idea. Nothin new to the rest of ya, but since I'm a new member here I like the idea a lot. Maybe u could start working on 'ocremix' back-packs, bags, or maybe wallets! :wink:

Yes the shop seem to be troubled. Two weeks ago i ordered two shirts, and at first i was charged on my card as like the money was reserved. But now when i checked the bankhistory the money have come back to my account. What is happening here? Am i going to be charged or do i re-order? :S The status says Pending on the store site.

Appriciate some help.

//kriko

For those of you wondering about the sizes, I have an X-Large hoodie and it's a litttttttle bit small on my 5'11 180 pound frame. The hoodie fits me perfectly around my arms and body, but even though it's an X-Large it's just too darn short. Unfortunately the length barely even reaches my waist, so often my shirt underneath sticks out somewhat or rolls up. You tall folks might want to take note on this

Well now that I actually got an order through...it's been 3 weeks since it's said it's been shipped. So it's either USPS's fault...or something is going on again at ZTNet.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on March 13, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

God dammit.

same thing has happened to me.

I originally ordered a shirt back in october; i it never shipped and i was never billed. I cancelled the order about a month ago and ordered another. This order said it was shipped but i still havnt gotten it.

For those of you wondering about the sizes, I have an X-Large hoodie and it's a litttttttle bit small on my 5'11 180 pound frame. The hoodie fits me perfectly around my arms and body, but even though it's an X-Large it's just too darn short. Unfortunately the length barely even reaches my waist, so often my shirt underneath sticks out somewhat or rolls up. You tall folks might want to take note on this

...shit, well I've got long arms...but..an XXL would probly be way the hell too baggy around the midsection. XL...WILL IT DO? *dun dun dunnn*

Eh, well, I'll probly order one in not-too-long and find out, I guess.

...shit, well I've got long arms...but..an XXL would probly be way the hell too baggy around the midsection. XL...WILL IT DO? *dun dun dunnn*

Eh, well, I'll probly order one in not-too-long and find out, I guess.

In retrospect I'd probably have gotten an XX Large (just for the extra length), so you might want to keep that in mind.

May I trade in my two old shirts for one new one?

Haha, I feel the same way! My two old shirts are getting pretty ragged so I just ordered a new one. Hopefully with all the processing/shipping problems going on it'll get here...

Annoying is the word. I also sent them an email last week, haven't got anything back :| I'd suppose their dead too..

Can anyone (maybe a site admin or moderator) contact the store too see whats going on there?

Well i haven't got anything of that i ordered a month ago. Did not either get any answer when i emailed them a week ago :x

Let me tell you something. I got my shirt 4 months after it was initially ordered. I had to reorder back in March (3 months after the initial) and I still only got it exactly 1 month later. Also, support was nil, the guy didn't respond to PMs or emails in the first 3 months.