*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

Well now my billing period has expired and I haven't been billed so.. How do i cancel the order?

Sir Arek the Absolute>> Many people (including me) have had problems with the store (just read the last few pages in this thread). We're assuming the guys at ZTnetstore are dead because no one is getting any reply when emailing them and lots of ppl doesn't get their order.

It's a shame 'cause they could have sold a lot of stuff, and i really would want a OCR Hoodie :)

It would be good if someone with higher authorities could contact them and find out what they are up to O_o

it would be hella tight if shirts got a redesign.

like, saying "ocremix" wrapped kinda around the side, like "emo" band shirts.

yeah dude.

Or you could just give the shirts a sidebar. That's everyone's favorite redesign.

Wish I had read this post before ordering, cause my order seems to be languishing as well. Are higher-ups even reading this thread?

We are definitely aware of the issues, but leviathan directly controls the shirt orders and is currently unavailable on a regular basis due to issues he touched upon earlier in the thread. Sorry for the problems, but djpretzel and he will have to figure out how to handle the shirt issues once he's available to look into them. Keep in mind that these issues are unfortunately affecting the whole ZTNet store and not simply the OCR shirts, so it's a much broader situation than what's going on here.

Well now my billing period has expired and I haven't been billed so.. How do i cancel the order?

Sir Arek the Absolute>> Many people (including me) have had problems with the store (just read the last few pages in this thread). We're assuming the guys at ZTnetstore are dead because no one is getting any reply when emailing them and lots of ppl doesn't get their order.

It's a shame 'cause they could have sold a lot of stuff, and i really would want a OCR Hoodie :)

It would be good if someone with higher authorities could contact them and find out what they are up to O_o

Time for dave to look for a new store to sell his shiz.

Time for dave to look for a new store to sell his shiz.

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=82377

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be inclined to sugest not to order anything from there atm.... wait until the guy who runs the store (leviathan) comes in here and posts something about it being alive again, then rush-order within the next week.

Ho-hum, been over 3 months waiting for my hoodie now, begining to loose hope (and getting a little bitter, I wont have my hoodie for the AU meetup...)

• 2 weeks later...

I long time ago I ordered a large black OCR shirt from the ztnet store, I think it was in March. I waited a few weeks and my shirt never came. I sent them a few emails regarding this and never got a response. I gave up on it for a while, but I met analoq at Anime Expo and I was persuaded to try again. I don't know why i didnt post in the forums sooner, but can someone help me?

I long time ago I ordered a large black OCR shirt from the ztnet store, I think it was in March. I waited a few weeks and my shirt never came. I sent them a few emails regarding this and never got a response. I gave up on it for a while, but I met analoq at Anime Expo and I was persuaded to try again. I don't know why i didnt post in the forums sooner, but can someone help me?

Apparently no. I, as well as several other people, are in the same situation, still waiting on a goods ordered ages ago... Ordered a hoodie back in March, several emails and months later, I'm still naked. DJP said in a different thread that there were problems with ZTNet at the moment, and if they arnt sorted by September he's finding somewhere/someone else, so we'l wait to see what happens there. Keep in mind this isnt an isolated incident; everyone I know who got somthing off this store had to wait at least a month for any goods or information... so at least your not the only one suffering (keep in mind that 'joy multiplied, pain devided' quote :P)

Also, keep in mind credit card information is deleted a month after it is given, so youl have to give it again, thats if ZTNet ever does get back to you.

Apparently no. I, as well as several other people, are in the same situation, still waiting on a goods ordered ages ago... Ordered a hoodie back in March, several emails and months later, I'm still naked. DJP said in a different thread that there were problems with ZTNet at the moment, and if they arnt sorted by September he's finding somewhere/someone else, so we'l wait to see what happens there. Keep in mind this isnt an isolated incident; everyone I know who got somthing off this store had to wait at least a month for any goods or information... so at least your not the only one suffering (keep in mind that 'joy multiplied, pain devided' quote :P)

Also, keep in mind credit card information is deleted a month after it is given, so youl have to give it again, thats if ZTNet ever does get back to you.

Thanks a bunch, its comforting to know im not alone. i guess we'll all just stick this one out and wait for however long it takes. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon.

• 4 weeks later...

hey, at ZTNet, my order still says "Pending." what the hell does that mean? i ordered it at the end of may, and there were shirts of that type and size in stock. those all shipped, but i never recieved them. i feel cheated by this website.......

hey, at ZTNet, my order still says "Pending." what the hell does that mean? i ordered it at the end of may, and there were shirts of that type and size in stock. those all shipped, but i never recieved them. i feel cheated by this website.......

Stock number decreases as soon as you confirm your order. Its most likely that other people ordering the same product never received theirs either, they are on the pending list as well I'd guess. So dont worry, it not like you were skipped over. The orders will ship eventually, or so I beleive/hope, but a little more patience is in order. I ordered a hoodie back in March, and others had pending orders from before then too, so we're all in the same situation.

DJP is in the process of fixing the store situation... give him a bit more time.

Hey, I am in ther same situation. I ordered my shirt almost a month ago, and it is still pending. I have sent emails. I will wait a little longer after reading this forum, but I have been advised by a legal professional, to call the credit card company and recall the order. (My brother is a loyer, I love saying legal profressional). He said that this could cause probelms for Znet. I will wait a bit longer, but I would appreciate atleast an email giving me an estimate on when I might recieve what I have purchased.

EDIT:

They reversed the charges.

Hey, I am in ther same situation. I ordered my shirt almost a month ago, and it is still pending. I have sent emails. I will wait a little longer after reading this forum, but I have been advised by a legal professional, to call the credit card company and recall the order. (My brother is a loyer, I love saying legal profressional). He said that this could cause probelms for Znet. I will wait a bit longer, but I would appreciate atleast an email giving me an estimate on when I might recieve what I have purchased.

Quote from page 10(Important parts bolded)

Anyways, I will apologize again for anyone who ordered more than 30 days ago. We don't charge your card until the order ships, and after 30 days, our chance to charge you expires, and we don't store CC numbers, so you will have to re-order.

No need to start legal action, since your card has most likely NOT been charged.

Also, it's "lawyer"(More like lolyer in this case) and "legal professional". Your brother should have known to check if a charge had been made in the first place before giving you advice that might just be worthless.

Anyways, I will apologize again for anyone who ordered more than 30 days ago. We don't charge your card until the order ships, and after 30 days, our chance to charge you expires, and we don't store CC numbers, so you will have to re-order.

No need to start legal action, since your card has most likely NOT been charged.

Also, it's "lawyer"(More like lolyer in this case) and "legal professional". Your brother should have known to check if a charge had been made in the first place before giving you advice that might just be worthless.

First of all, learn to read. I never said legal action, I said called the credit card company and have the charges reversed, secondly, he just told me, whats is common sense, if a company charges you, and you dont recieve what you were charged for, that could cause problems. Holy crap, calm down.

First of all, learn to read. I never said legal action, I said called the credit card company and have the charges reversed, secondly, he just told me, whats is common sense, if a company charges you, and you dont recieve what you were charged for, that could cause problems. Holy crap, calm down.

It's also common sense to check if you were actually charged.

Thing is that a lot of people these days are very happy to threaten with legal action immediately, and your post came off as being one of those cases(Mainly the "I have been adviced by a legal professional" part)