Humble Indie Bundle #5

YES.

Even though I already own all of these I'll be buying it to have Psychonauts on Steam and will likely raffle off the others early next week when I get back from New York. Amazing bundle!

FYI I think that Bastion is the only game with a unique key. So if you register psychonauts you're registering the other 3 games as well. (steam isn't giving gift vouchers for games you already own and register in that bundle)

Amnesia was very disappointing. Don't like the memory flashback exposition, and the game seems dead set on constantly hampering my controls by scripted stumbling or forcing the camera onto certain things. The scare effects they use don't really push my buttons either, so most of the intended effect is lost on me I guess.

Limbo seems like a nice throwback to Another World style games, but seems a bit too sparse and lacks variety so far.

Superbrothers... I have no idea if this game wants to be an action RPG or point & click, but I'm afraid it's not doing either particularly well.

Have yet to try Bastion and Psychonauts.

Just bought the bundle. I can FINALLY play Bastion and Psychonauts. Plus I might as well play Amnesia and Limbo.

I played S&S on my iPad. It enjoyed it on that platform. I'll try it on PC and compare the difference. Oh and the music is amazing too!