Chiptune Compilation Album on Arecibo RIGHT NOW!!

Phonetic Hero

It's on!! GO LISTEN!!

http://areciboradio.com/

There's even a few OCR guys on here. Protodome, Xenon Odyssey, Nario, and me (if I missed anyone, I apologize), as well as a LOT of other amazing chiptuners like Danimal Cannon, Chip's Challenge, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, 4Mat, Zef, etc.!! All mastered by DjCUTMAN! Seriously, all kinds of awesome music is going on till 12 EST, so get in there

If there's already a thread for this, I apologize again

OMG ZEF'S ON, BYE

Yeah man! Welp, heard my track. That was probably the coolest thing ever. Anyone not tuned in should do so NOW!! There's ALL KINDS OF awesome music going on! Xenon and me already had our tracks played, but PROTODOME IS STILL ON THE WAITING LIST!! DON'T MISS IT!!

EDIT: And jeez, it was insanely awesome just to hear my handle on the radio. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

DOUBLEDIT: NARIO'S ON NOW!!

• 2 weeks later...
It's on!! GO LISTEN!!

http://areciboradio.com/

There's even a few OCR guys on here. Protodome, Xenon Odyssey, Nario, and me (if I missed anyone, I apologize), as well as a LOT of other amazing chiptuners like Danimal Cannon, Chip's Challenge, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, 4Mat, Zef, etc.!! All mastered by DjCUTMAN! Seriously, all kinds of awesome music is going on till 12 EST, so get in there

If there's already a thread for this, I apologize again

OMG ZEF'S ON, BYE

I'm not an OCR guy anymore?? :(

j/k <3<3

I'm still listening to it and picking out my favorites, but what I find funny is that 3 stood out to me so far: Lunar Whale, Bat Outta Hell, and there was one sexy track that I really liked too.. so I looked at the track listing right now and it was "Quotidian" by Xenon Odyssey. good stuff 8)