Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

Global-Trance

I am trying to identify all the bad guys from the Bad-Anon group and caught more of them while staring at the video on pause. Other than the ones I've IDed anyone wanna help?

badanon.jpg

Not sure who the devil looking guy, the elf chick, and the yellow robot are... almost want to say the yellow robot is Razorfane from The Unholy War but that is kind of a stretch.

Holy crap there are a lot of properties being shown here. I wonder how they got the rights...

Was wondering the same thing - the amount of money they must've spent on some of those properties, getting rights to use them....

But still, interesting idea. Interesting enough that it might make me actually go see a Disney movie in theaters for the first time in a decade. (And no, I'm not counting anything Marvel made. :-P)

Was wondering the same thing - the amount of money they must've spent on some of those properties, getting rights to use them....

But still, interesting idea. Interesting enough that it might make me actually go see a Disney movie in theaters for the first time in a decade. (And no, I'm not counting anything Marvel made. :-P)

I doubt they had to pay any money. I think most companies would be thrilled to have their character in a movie like this, it's free promotion. Think of Mr. Potato Head in the Toy Story movies and how it re-popularized the character.

This does look pretty sweet, and I feel like I've seen that yellow robot before but can't place it.

I doubt they had to pay any money. I think most companies would be thrilled to have their character in a movie like this, it's free promotion. Think of Mr. Potato Head in the Toy Story movies and how it re-popularized the character.

That's a great point... and some of those IPs could probably use the publicity. :-)

There'd better be a scene with Mario and Sonic ala Bugs and Mickey in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Quoted for Emphasis.

But seriously, I think that trailer sold me on wanting to see that movie. I loved all those villain cameos and actually laughed when Clyde turned blue. XD

I am trying to identify all the bad guys from the Bad-Anon group and caught more of them while staring at the video on pause. Other than the ones I've IDed anyone wanna help?

badanon.jpg

Not sure who the devil looking guy, the elf chick, and the yellow robot are... almost want to say the yellow robot is Razorfane from The Unholy War but that is kind of a stretch.

the yellow robot might be from One Must Fall?

also the demon guy could be from diablo or warcraft 3 but i doubt it. elf lady looks familiar but no idea where from

I'm afraid that it'll just be that one scene that has those characters and the rest of the movie will have little to no actual VG references. But that doesn't matter because people these days only care to have a slight reference to something for them to think it's cool and paying homage, so give them something to facebook over and you'll sell millions.