Blackout - Progressive Electro

Zephyr

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, well from what I've read; the pure chiptune-remix front is very divided; it seems it's not quite up to the production standards here; but I can understand that; I'm in a niche and I love it haha.

PS... thanks for the moolah!

Well, there was a discussion on that front, actually, and that old restriction has lifted considerably with DjP coming down and explaining that pure chiptunes were not restricted at all. The only issue they have is that they are compared to any other production technique, which often produces a much fuller soundscape much easier. Since no one has tried to submit too many chiptunes to the site, nothing had passed yet, but there's a bit of a challenge out there to get some chiptune music on the site, at the moment.

Your style is actually quite complex, thick and aurally tasty - I suspect that it'd have a really good shot at becoming post-able material. You can't say you'd never make it unless you tried, eh?

:wink:

Also, I found your music worth some moneh. It's pretty damn good.