Release - "Henri & Edmond: Copyright" LEGO Film Soundtrack (featuring Ben Briggs)

Benjamin Briggs

cover.jpg

I am happy and very proud to announce the release of the OFFICIAL original soundtrack to Henri & Edmond: Copyright!

if you haven't seen/heard of the film, you can watch it right here:

It's a wonderfully entertaining stop-motion LEGO film about a young man who illegally downloads an MP3 and suffers the ridiculous, and often hilarious, consequences of his seemingly innocuous actions. Though the movie is in French with English subtitles, the brilliance and overall delightful quality of the script is NOT lost in translation. This is one of my personal favorite short films I've ever seen, and it was an honor and a pleasure to help out with the music!! I really only touched 3 tracks, but my presence is felt fairly well due to the electronic nature of my contributions ;D

more information is available on the bandcamp page:

http://benjaminbriggs.bandcamp.com/album/copyright-original-soundtrack

Please enjoy this free movie soundtrack. And don't try anything funny.

75% of all donations and payments are being sent to the composer, and I'm keeping the other 25%

so if you like what you see, hear, or feel... think about donating a couple bucks to keep these super-talented filmmakers in business!!

thanks guys, I love you all