DragonAvenger appreciation thread

OceansAndrew

I hope one day she avenges all the dragons, with the power of jooj

As she approached the ones who started her quest for vengeance, she raised her arms, and pointed at them.

They looked at her, confused as to who she was and why she was there. They starting questioning who she was, then realized she was the DragonAvenger.

And then she passed judgment on them all with but two words.

NO OVERRIDE

This has always confused me. Now, is she a dragon who avenges, or one who avenges the dragons? Or does she avenge against the acts of dragons?

You don't get power like hers without avenging actual dragons. She was granted the power of NO by her fallen dragon ally. Then she slayed her killer for the power of RESUBMIT.

That's how you become a judge here. Plus you have to make a Megaman remix.

DragonAvenger is the reason that I ended up getting to know so many of you guys in person.

I recognized her in the OCR panel line at Otakon about four years ago (cosplaying as Lucca). We got to talking, she mentioned a thing going on at Stevo's, then I ended up meeting like a dozen of y'all in the course of, like, a day.

...sort of makes you wonder what it'd be like if she weren't around (or as friendly). That'd kind of suck. KF