PRC222 - Travelling to Jupiter (Mass Effect 3)

Bundeslang

I voted but I messed up - accidently mixed up two people >.> Hopefully Bunda will let me fix it.

Don't worry, I'll fix that. No problem.

Umm...Bundeslang it's THIS Wednesday technically, not next =p, just sayin'

Also, could you ask Rama to fix the broken log-in button at the bottom of the compo page? That problem always annoys the heck outta me :tomatoface:

*EDIT and yes I know the work-around to that issue which you've listed in bold text...it's just a pet-peeve of mine lol

I think I wrote NEXT since PRC131 when I took over PRC from Rexy. I contacted Rama about the broken log-in button a while ago but got no response. I'll notify him again about the problem.

Don't worry, I'll fix that. No problem.

I think I wrote NEXT since PRC131 when I took over PRC from Rexy. I contacted Rama about the broken log-in button a while ago but got no response. I'll notify him again about the problem.

Thanks a million :D - and the Next/This thing is sorta moot semantics isn't it? I'll stop harping about it lol.

*EDIT* Er you know which 2 ppl that I had mixed up right? If not I can tell you via pm

Um, that was supposed to go into a vote, not a comment until - least until after the voting process is done - I know I'm guilty of the same thing, but it was more of a joke towards a bonus track anyways =p

Those comments are OK, commenting on a bonus track before the results are announced is fine with me, and you also may say that you liked that track a lot. But I prefer to see those comments after the voting stage.

Commenting on titles before the deadline is also fine with me. Voting for the song with the best title name is not OK.:mrgreen:

I edited the scores according to the correction of Hoboka's vote. There's still one day left to vote.

If anyone is interested, I've updated ad improved my mix (got lots of free time this week) to a version I'm pretty happy with.

I've uploaded it to

, but you can also download a high bitrate mp3 by clicking here. Enjoy!

EDIT:For fairness' sake, hold on to it until you've voted or the competition is over :)

Next time, please wait with upgrades till after the voting stage to prevent that people vote different, like you mentioned already.:-)

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 7 + 1 Bonus

Total number of votes - 8

Maximum Score - 24.

Sggod89 did a bonus mix and selected this source.

Chroxic got 1 point, and gets the last place wooden spoon.

Beaker, FreakyT and Trism all got seven points, ending at fourth position with 12 points.

Yami received 8 points, worth a third place

Hoboka got a nice number of 17 points, but still it is not enough to win, it's a second place.

And the winner is Sir Nuts with 19 points.

Congratulations Sir Nuts, you are the winner. It was a close battle for #1 and #2 but you won. Everyone thanks for participating and I hope to see all of you back in the next rounds.

Sir Nuts, you may select the source for PRC223. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, I need to have the source tomorrow already because I'm leaving for a vacation on Friday.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC222

Well done Sir_NutS! And everybody else too! This was a very good round.

I love your final cut of the track NutS, are you considering submitting it to OCR?

Yes, In fact. But I'll give it another update because there are still some details I'd like to work on.

Awesome turnout for this round. I'll see if I can find something good for the next PRC.