Pictures of game consoles for wallpaper or whatever

Joe Redifer

I took a picture of my consoles. Feel free to use them as wallpaper or in your projects whatever they may be. If you like a particular image, download it to get the big size. Here's the album:

http://imgur.com/a/3AviF

Enjoy.

Just realized I left an "l" out of the word "wallpaper" in the title. Can't seem to edit the thread title, so here it is for now: l

i gotta say these are truly beautiful pictures. :nicework:

My fav has to be the genesis one on the power switch area and my eyes focus mainly on the sega consoles, love the idea that the atari jaguar glows in the dark though, was that a trick of the lighting or something?

Actually no, that was a regular ol' shot. I snap the images in RAW format and the original light was set to a very daylight-ish color temperature. Upon import, Photoshop allows you to play around with exposure and white balance non-destructively, as if you are changing it in the camera itself rather than trying to recolor a pre-existing image. I set the color temperature to something more tungsten-like and got this weird black light effect. I loved it and went with it. Thanks for the comments, by the way!

Someone's got some money to burn.

Ha ha I didn't buy them all at once! This kind of reminds me of a conversation I had with Dave (co-host of Game Sack) about how much money we had spent on videogames in our lifetime. I guessed he had spent more than $40,000 combined/total since the beginning of the NES days and he was in denial. Still is.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind posting B&W versions?

It kind of would, but feel free to import them into Photoshop or Gimp (free) and desaturate the ones you like yourself. :)