Beyond The Bounds (ZOE2) - Need some ideas/help please

Anti-Syne

Been a while since I posted in the workshop. Anyway, so I've been working on this remix, possibly the most ambitious remix i've attempted:

stats.png

of this source:

Problem is I'm stuck thinking of what to do for the 'verses' (first verse starts at 0:52 and ends at 1:19 in my remix) where in the original there's really quick singing in a made up language (e.g. at 1:24 in the original), that I just can't do myself. So what I need is suggestions for what to do in those parts? ALL IDEAS WELCOME, I'd even go for a collaboration if someone thinks they can fit some vocals in there.

Oh and all general feedback would be appreciated too, but be aware this is still in arrangement mode, and therefore not properly mixed yet, sorry it's a bit quiet at the moment.

Dude, this sounds amazing even when the verses don't have anything going on. Your vocals just fit in there perfectly.

Call this crazy, but the way this song is headed, I almost expect to hear a heavy metal scream somewhere in there. I'm not sure if that's something that would work for this or not, but I'm just thinking out loud there.

Another thing that might fit in there is either a guitar or a distorted synth. This is the type of song where I would expect to hear some crazy solos, and a guitar would sound pretty cool for that.

Once again, I'm just listing things that come off the top of my head. No matter what you decide to do, I'm certain this is going to be awesome!