MAGFest 11 OCR Community Info - Rooms/People/Rides/GroupReg (Partially Updated 12/26/12)

Level 99

I just found out about this, and I'm new to OCR (first mix was accepted in April and still hasn't posted, but I have 3 more coming out soon I hope). I live <45m from this location, and I think I'll be making an appearance to meet you all but I'll have to see how it goes. I actually can't even get to the webpage right now to see what it is, but I love music, and I love conventions, so it can't be too bad.

I just found out about this, and I'm new to OCR (first mix was accepted in April and still hasn't posted, but I have 3 more coming out soon I hope). I live <45m from this location, and I think I'll be making an appearance to meet you all but I'll have to see how it goes. I actually can't even get to the webpage right now to see what it is, but I love music, and I love conventions, so it can't be too bad.

sounds like fun

we could always use an expert-level novice. :P

Heads up to everyone; MAGFest posted on Twitter yesterday that tomorrow, the 15th, is the final day you can request to have your hotel room in a block. If you've reserved a room but haven't already asked to put your room in the OCR block, do it asap! To fill out the linked form, you'll need the last name of whoever reserved the room as well as the reservation's confirmation number.

Heads up to everyone; MAGFest posted on Twitter yesterday that tomorrow, the 15th, is the final day you can request to have your hotel room in a block. If you've reserved a room but haven't already asked to put your room in the OCR block, do it asap! To fill out the linked form, you'll need the last name of whoever reserved the room as well as the reservation's confirmation number.

Duly noted.

My 2 friends and I now have our own room! 8) We're getting in late Wednesday night.

If anyone else is still in need of rooming space, you can post here or PM me.

I am, officially, not coming. :-( Ended up spending the money that would have gone towards my plane ticket on a new steering rack for my car earlier this fall, and haven't been able to recover since. Bahamut, I may need to speak to you about that since I bought the entrance pass through you?

I think you just made someone happy then, cause my two other badges went fast heh.

So this year I was the fourth person to request my room be in the OCR block (out of 15), but once again, I was the first to actually request the block be created, so the MAG hotel liaison e-mailed me once again to verify that the list looked correct.

We've already run into one missing name that was supposed to be in the list that I'll contact her to let her know about, so it's important that everyone else that requested to be in the block make sure their last name is listed below:

Chrapcynski

Roget

Heiman

Jones

Baumel

Strader

Flynn

Hsieh

Luers

Rex

Bortz

Asulin

Maxson

Hubbard

Lepley

EDIT: I had until 6pm today to confirm with the MAG hotel liaison that the list was correct and final, but went ahead and sent the final list to her a few hours early. If you wanted to get in the group and hadn't submitted yet... too late! I should get an e-mail from the hotel itself shortly after the new year to confirm that the block was created and is intact.