MAGFest 11 OCR Community Info - Rooms/People/Rides/GroupReg (Partially Updated 12/26/12)

Level 99

Is it OK for a non-OCR-guy to ask for roommates in this thread?

We're 2 Finnish guys in a room with 2 beds, looking for 2 extra people. I'm taking one bed and my friend offered to sleep on the floor. Se one bed and floor space available for 3 nights Thu-Sun. This room is the Sleep Room i.e. no partying, only sleeping. I need to recharge after all the concerts and game music love.

The reason I came over to OCR for this, is because we are huge video game music fans. Hopefully we'll get likeminded people in our room :)

EDIT: The spots got taken already! (But feel free to say hi to me, I'm tall with blonde dreadlocks)

So this year I was the fourth person to request my room be in the OCR block (out of 10, 7 less people than last year!), but once again, I was the first to actually request the block be created, so the MAG hotel liaison e-mailed me once again to verify that the list looked correct.

We've already run into one missing name that was supposed to be in the list that I'll contact her to let her know about, so it's important that everyone else that requested to be in the block make sure their last name is listed below:

Chrapcynski

Roget

Heiman

Baumel

Strader

Flynn

Hsieh

Luers

Rex

Bortz

If you wanted in the OCR block and your name isn't on this list, the online form will no longer allow you in, so instead, give me the last name and confirmation number of the room reservation immediately. I need to send her the final list preferably as soon as I possibly can, but definitely no later than Friday at 6pm.

EDIT: According to the hotel liaison, there's a James Maxon who filled out the block creation form but not the block join form, so she doesn't have his confirmation number. He's the last of the missing people that we knew were already supposed to be in this list, as opposed to people who meant to request to be in the block and never did. I'm unfortunately not sure who that is, but if you see this message and can pass me your reservation confirmation number, I'll hand it to her.

That would be me. You got PM

So this year I was the fourth person to request my room be in the OCR block (out of 10, 7 less people than last year!), but once again, I was the first to actually request the block be created, so the MAG hotel liaison e-mailed me once again to verify that the list looked correct.

We've already run into one missing name that was supposed to be in the list that I'll contact her to let her know about, so it's important that everyone else that requested to be in the block make sure their last name is listed below:

Chrapcynski

Roget

Heiman

Baumel

Strader

Flynn

Hsieh

Luers

Rex

Bortz

Asulin

Maxson

If you wanted in the OCR block and your name isn't on this list, the online form will no longer allow you in, so instead, give me the last name and confirmation number of the room reservation immediately. I need to send her the final list preferably as soon as I possibly can, but definitely no later than Friday at 6pm

Yay! I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone. Good times shall be had!

Chrapcynski

Roget

Heiman

Baumel

Strader

Flynn

Hsieh

Luers

Rex

Bortz

Asulin

Maxson

If you wanted in the OCR block and your name isn't on this list, the online form will no longer allow you in, so instead, give me the last name and confirmation number of the room reservation immediately. I need to send her the final list preferably as soon as I possibly can, but definitely no later than Friday at 6pm

I'm really happy they didn't mess up our block placement this year. I expect at least a few nights of ridiculously awesome OCR room parties!

YOU SEE THIS GUYS! I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE EVERYONE THINKS l AM!

Also I got space for one more if they dont mind a floor.

Room is Currently me, Kaleb G, Garpocalypse, BronyMike, Judifur, and blank space.

you can still be a good person while being an asshole

the two aren't exactly mutually exclusive

that being said i stand by my previous post that says you are not an asshole, just strange.

I remember someone saying there is a shuttle from the airport (*EDIT - Shoulda specified, Reagan National) straight to the resort, but I dunno where or when that was said. Is that still a thing? I'll be getting in at around 10 on the Thursday morning I think. If someone is conveniently nearby around that time a ride is cool too (Though airport traffic is shit), but if there is a shuttle then that would work swell!

*EDIT 2 - Figured it out. The shuttle should work fine but lemme know if anyone out there is willing to give a ride.

I remember someone saying there is a shuttle from the airport (*EDIT - Shoulda specified, Reagan National) straight to the resort, but I dunno where or when that was said. Is that still a thing? I'll be getting in at around 10 on the Thursday morning I think. If someone is conveniently nearby around that time a ride is cool too (Though airport traffic is shit), but if there is a shuttle then that would work swell!

*EDIT 2 - Figured it out. The shuttle should work fine but lemme know if anyone out there is willing to give a ride.

The shuttle is $20 each way. (At least, it was last year.)

Side note: I will be in at DCA around 9 AM-ish (assuming there are no delays) on 1-3-13. I will be heading home at noon-ish on 1-7-13. I'll be staying in MaxFrost's room for the three nights of MAG, but I don't have anywhere lined up for the night of 1-6-13. Anyone able to help me out?