GameChops presents: "HYDROCITY" album by halc

halc

EDIT: DOWNLOAD LINKS!

http://halc.bandcamp.com/album/hydrocity-2

http://www.gamechops.com/halc-hydrocity/

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that my new full length album, Hydrocity, will be releasing tonight on GameChops netlabel! The gracious KyleJCrb is hosting a listening party tonight at 7:30pm EST on Arecibo Radio! The album will release immediately after the party, at which time I'll update this thread with a link to the album on bandcamp.

If you're free tonight, please consider attending the listening party. It will be good music and good times. Hope to see you there! :D

2674507637-1.jpg

also, an afterthought for those who are curious- I will have the physicals for PPC tomorrow, and will be shipping them out ASAP. Expect them to arrive by the end of the week! :D

Hydrocity - A state in which a moving objects constant speed (note: not acceleration) is affected by the liquid state surrounding said moving object.

Hydro City - A city of water

I think the first is better, frankly. Good music though, regardless of Hydro Cities or Hydroc Itties.

dude, your beats and grooves are getting greedier with every album.

you've got that ear-crack production skills perfected. My favorites are track 5 and 10 so far, killer neck-breaking beats right here.

i'll be sure to buy it later this week.

congrats and huge props to you and GameChops.

thanks so much for the positive words, and to everyone else who's commented as well. :) the reception has been great so far, please keep spreading the word!