Previous FF6 Kickstarter *cancelled* BUT new one in the works!!

djpretzel

They told me that my pledge was cancelled, what are they going to do un-cancel it? I had a hard enough time getting them to tell me what happened to my pledge, I kinda doubt they are going to email me and be like "Oh hey we changed our minds, the project and your pledge is active again"

:tomatoface:

Hey Brandon, remember when katethegreat19's YouTube account was hacked and everyone said nothing could be done about it? But then Liontamer and friends were able to work directly with YouTube to restore everything? Yeah. Just hold tight.

So I pledged $50 the day before it disappeared, and it doesn't show up anywhere EXCEPT under my backer history, there's still a link to the project, and it still shows as pledged and active until 8/9/12. So there's probably still a good bit of hope :)

I didn't get around to donating and then when I recall that I should do that before it expires.... BOOM there's a problem!

How silly. Hope it works out (and that we can still make the deadline).

I'd be tempted just to mail DJP a $50 cheque at this rate. PAY TO THE ORDER OF DJ PRETZEL.

Same here i really want these physicals to happen i think its an awesome idea. if KS screws it up i hope we can find another way for donations and physicals. It was amazing to see how much people donated as well i was shocked

even if the most horribly speculated worst-case-scenario comes about, we can just donate to the site anyway..

Yup, OCR has at least $50 from me regardless. But I was really looking forward to physicals of FF6 and FF7!

You're right. Indiegogo and RocketHub are quite notable. It all depends on what exactly the reasoning is behind removing the project. I think it's very safe to call the projects disappearance something more than a simple mistake, now. If it's a legitimate reason, the other sites might not be willing to host this project either.

Just saw the update, no news is good news I guess .. I have to admit, patience is a virtue that I'm having less of with this, but I do trust they're doing everything they can. I'm just saying I've been checking this page and the front page like crazy hoping for a resolution with good news ..

But there's a new ReMix so that's good news 8)

At this point wouldn't it just be easier to start another fund raiser but this time do it thorugh the traditional venues that OCR has always done? At least people are aware now. That way stupid kickstarter and their crappy customer service go bye bye and then people can donate directly to OCR. That works right?

-Derek