Any websites similar to snesmusic.org?

firedude750

Some websites like snesmusic.org. But websites can be pretty fickle (most of them are only a few years old, after all), so you never know for sure. One day, Google loves snesmusic.org, the next, they're mortal enemies.

By the way, did you know that OCR hosts chiptunes for most, if not all, of the games that have remixes? Go to the page for any game (I used Conker's Bad Fur Day as an example), and check for the "Chiptunes" section.

Edit: Aww, you edited the title. I was just making a joke...

isnt joshw.info basically mirroring all of the old HCS64 chiptunes folders? like 2sf.joshw.info? Those are the most complete ones out there, but I totally forgot what the genesis one is called.

yeah they are. good sites. you can also get some gsf files from http://gsf.joshw.info

i've had to refer many people there when they were amazed i had all the boktai gsf sets.

and the genesis one isn't vgm since i tried that as a prefix and it was a no-go.

yeah they are. good sites. you can also get some gsf files from http://gsf.joshw.info

i've had to refer many people there when they were amazed i had all the boktai gsf sets.

and the genesis one isn't vgm since i tried that as a prefix and it was a no-go.

It's not GYM either (even though GYMs suck), but I think Project2612 more than covers your Genesis music needs.