Final Fantasy XI: The Land of Vana'diel REMIX ALBUM (AVAILABLE NOW)

tweex

"The Land of Vana'diel" is releasing in just under 13 hours. It'll be live at 12:00am EST Wednesday morning.
Not sure if my mind can withstand this much awesomeness at once, but my body is ready. :)
OCAD interviews Tweex and we play two special awesome preview tracks from the album! http://www.8bitx.com/OCAD/?p=1309

Checking it now. Thanks for the heads up Stevo. ;D

How I've enjoyed this hour of beautifully re-orchestrated nostalgia. What a delightful and inspirational album this is.

From the lovely 'City of Tarutaru' to the invigorating 'To Have Wings', all the way to the epic 'A Decent Challenge'.

This wonderful voyage brought me back in time to the heart of Vana'diel. And for that, I salute you sir. :)

How I've enjoyed this hour of beautifully re-orchestrated nostalgia. What a delightful and inspirational album this is.

From the lovely 'City of Tarutaru' to the invigorating 'To Have Wings', all the way to the epic 'A Decent Challenge'.

This wonderful voyage brought me back in time to the heart of Vana'diel. And for that, I salute you sir. :)

Mate, I'm truly touched. I'm incredibly happy that you were pleased with the album. The sense of nostalgia for the game is almost overwhelming for me and I have to stop listening to keep from crying :).

Seriously, thank you for the amazingly kind words!

The sense of nostalgia for the game is almost overwhelming for me and I have to stop listening to keep from crying :).

I actually deleted the original Windurst, Saruta, and Jeuno songs from my iPod because it made me miss playing so much. No other songs, from games or anything, have ever done that to me.

I'm missing the old days right now :[

This won't be posted on the front page of my website until tomorrow but this will be the link where it'll be found. Great job, Tweex!

http://www.bsodcomic.net/2012/08/03/the-land-of-vanadiel/

AWESOME. I'll keep an eye out for it!

And I'm with the rest of you guys; I'm finding it VERY hard to resist the urge to re-activate my account :)!

• 6 months later...

I just found out this album and ... boy this is more than awesome...

I found it out via your signature tweex and I'm having this album on repeat since at least 2 days !!! I've played a bit of FF11 but I grew really really fond of the OST. This thing is awesome !!! more than AWESOME, It's perfect !!!

But has this one default.. get me the feeling of wanting to reactivate my account also !!

You're AWESOME !

• 3 years later...