Steam Summer Sale 2012

Yeah, so I got Borderlands.

I'm about 12 or so hours total so far, and at level 21.

I will just assume that is normal. Otherwise I fear I have put too much effort and time into it.

I do like setting things on fire with fire guns. Fuck all the other kinds, fire shootems is bestest.

I had that on Xbox360 and hacking was rampant. So much so that it destroyed the online game for me. Lvl 1-10's one shotting bosses and the like. I really wanted to like the game too but because of it i'm not getting my hopes up for borderlands 2.

Have fun tho. :)

I played through borderlands with my friend split screen on the PS3. And yet steam got me to buy a 4 pack a year back for about as much as my PS3 copy. But hey I'll play with ya, I've got a character around level 25 or so.

Also I would like to say SirChadly is a bawler for giving me an extra game for the extra 13 cents I gave him for Shoot many robot, which is quite good.

I already have Recette and Chantelise, but I'll gladly grab Fortune Summoners

Fortune Summoners is tough (don't let the cute appearances fool you), but I've had a lot of fun with it. If you play with a controller, it felt almost better to push the directions instead of rotating around the d-pad (I play with a PS3 controller set with the d-pad as joystick). It felt like the input was much tighter this way.

I should go ahead and finish it. I think I might be in the last area, so not much more left to go.

Damn, really am totally broke and want to pick up Chantelise and Fortune Summoners but the sale ends before I get money. Any fortunate soul who hasn't been milked dry by steam yet looking for a trade?

Got steam keys from humble bundles 2-5 as well as introversion and frozen synapse bundles. We could work out a trade for the games mentioned or the Ys titles via pm (holding out a steam bundle sale for these though).

Does anyone happen to remember that website that checks your steam games library and says what it's worth had you paid full price? I'm morbidly curious to see what I would have racked up by now.

I think I need an intervention. So far I think I've bought maybe like 20 games that I know I won't have time to play before the next big Steam sale. And no, I haven't bought any bundles. I'm talking about singular games/franchises.