Steam Summer Sale 2012

WHOLE TEAM IS BABIES

www.http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/dhsu

I was gonna get those games for you Flash, but it looks like someone else beat me to it.

1) link fail Mr. www.www.toomanywwws.com :nicework:

2) balls man, I thought I had a lot of games. 374 games @ $4600+? I feel better about my spending habits now. :]

Aaaaaand, Beyond Good & Evil for $2.50 on a Flash deal.

Someone help me, for I cannot stop myself.

I saw that too and decided to look into it. Apparently the PC version has some issues: namely, it can have problems with 64-bit processors, doesn't support widescreen resolutions, no proper controller support, and there's a savegame-destroying bug. I'll just wait for a decent sale on the console HD version.

I saw that too and decided to look into it. Apparently the PC version has some issues: namely, it can have problems with 64-bit processors, doesn't support widescreen resolutions, no proper controller support, and there's a savegame-destroying bug. I'll just wait for a decent sale on the console HD version.

crap. too late. Oh well, I've spent $2.50 in worse ways I guess.

Walking Dead for $15, cheapest I've seen yet if anyone is interested. Gonna hold out on that, both cause I'm broke and cause I can wait till next year when it'll hopefully be cheaper. Had enough to pick up Samorost2 at $1.24, not enough to get the portal bundle which is up again at $6.24. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Walking Dead for $15, cheapest I've seen yet if anyone is interested. Gonna hold out on that, both cause I'm broke and cause I can wait till next year when it'll hopefully be cheaper. Had enough to pick up Samorost2 at $1.24, not enough to get the portal bundle which is up again at $6.24. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Wat, how is that even...

Alright, anyone who doesn't have Portal and/or Portal 2 and posts before the deal ends in the next 5 minutes gets a copy.