Steam Summer Sale 2012

So, as a post sale check-up, how are you guys enjoying all the games you bought during the sale? Who hasn't actually played any of them, and who's been playing so many games they've gone near comatose with visual input?

Me, I've been enjoying the hell out of Grimrock, Ys: Origins, and Portal 2. Haven't gotten around to playing much of Back to the Future though, but from what I did play, I enjoyed it. My wallet, however, has been in the ICU for the past two weeks, and while they say it might one day recover, the doctor's aren't too optimistic about it ever being the same as it was before the sale started.

Playing Arkham Asylum now, though I've played it before and know it's good. Beaten samorost2 and stacking, for $1.24 samorost2 was okay and for $3.74 Stacking was great! Fun little puzzle game, recommend getting it if you can get it on sale, quirky fun little game with multiple ways to solve challenges.

Haven't touched any of them, except for playing Dear Esther with my girlfriend for about 10 minutes. Beautiful game, even on her old laptop. There's a weird glitch though where everything goes dark whenever you go underwater.

I have been playing a bunch of Darksiders, which technically was in the summer sale, but I got it a while back. Looks gorgeous on PC, better than on console IMO, and modest system requirements. Of course, more importantly it's a ton of fun...think post-apocalyptic Zelda with God of War combat.

Haven't touched any of them, except for playing Dear Esther with my girlfriend for about 10 minutes. Beautiful game, even on her old laptop. There's a weird glitch though where everything goes dark whenever you go underwater.

That's not a glitch, as far as I know. It's part of the game.

I have been playing a bunch of Darksiders, which technically was in the summer sale, but I got it a while back. Looks gorgeous on PC, better than on console IMO, and modest system requirements. Of course, more importantly it's a ton of fun...think post-apocalyptic Zelda with God of War combat.

I had a lot of fun with it. Difficulty curve is all wonky at points, but still very well-designed, with polished mechanics and art direction. Hoping Darksiders II starts developing story and world-building more.

I've been poking at some of the sale items. Costume Quest is another great Tim Schafer / Double Fine game; pretty easy, and completed in just several hours, but the dialogue is classic, especially if you go looking for it. Hit everything.

EDIT: HOLY COW perfect timing. Steam has the Double Fine games all on sale today...

while we're giving crap away, does anyone want a Disciples III: Resurrection key (or steam gift or whate'er)

I got it during the coal thing during christmas and have no interest in it whatsoever

I'm interested if you've still got it. Don't have much to trade though, unless there's something from one of the many humble bundles you didn't get at some point.