Shot in the dark, guitar tabs?

Ain't sure if this would even be the right section for something like this, but thought would give it a shot: Know that it looks like most of what's done is synth'd or so I think, but i'm attempting to pick up learning guitar, and figured maybe a better way to practice would be with something I actually liked listening to instead of Westminster for hours on end. But was wondering if it was possible to get the tabs for maybe the openings from a remix or two? Or is that against the rules somewhere?

Was mostly "Succumb to the Wilderness" and "Morning Thinker".

Apologies in advance if I stepped on any toes.

Oh yeah, long time listener, first time uh. Poster?

Will give it a shot, thanks a bunch.

Partially related, any ideas for trying to figure out tabs for originals from games themselves? Or probably would have to try chasing down one of those bands that do reproductions/remixes?

Will give it a shot, thanks a bunch.

Partially related, any ideas for trying to figure out tabs for originals from games themselves? Or probably would have to try chasing down one of those bands that do reproductions/remixes?

Well, if you google it then you should have absolutely no problem with finding the tabs for them, as long as they aren't like super obscure of course.

The only thing is that most of the video game tabs out there only have the melodies and not the chords, so that can be a bother.