Session Strings Pro: is it a good library?

Given the ongoing NI upgrade/crossgrade sale, I've decided to crossgrade from Kontakt either to Komplete 8 or to Komplete 8 Ultimate. One of the things that's in Ultimate that isn't in the base Komplete that most interests me is Session Strings Pro.

I'm interested in Session Strings Pro both because I don't yet have a small ensemble strings library and because I hope it may allow me, when layered with my go-to large ensemble strings (VSL SE+), to do a more convincing large ensemble divisi. I plan at some point in the future to get a strings library (probably LASS) that has actual divisi capabilities, but if Session Strings works well enough in this regard I might be able to forego or delay that purchase.

Does anyone have opinions on Session Strings Pro? I'm leaning toward the Ultimate bundle since I think the extra stuff is worth the additional money (the crossgrade is $200 base vs. $400 Ultimate for me), but any info especially on Session Strings Pro to sway me one way or the other would be appreciated.

Did you end up getting Session Strings Pro, and if so do you like it? I was looking at that too, a good friend told me it is a very good small ensemble library, he said it was similar to Lass First Chair. I just got Komplete 8 not long ago, so I figured I'd fool around with the Kontakt factory instruments first before venturing into Session Strings... but I'd like to know more about them too.

I didn't miss out on the sale though, I bought Damage. It's fun. What did you end up getting from the sale?

Nice Moseph... I'll look forward to your review of SSP!

Hey C&C, nice to see you, interesting blog!

Everything thing here ditto for me. I've not found a ton of feedback on session strings, not that I'm in the market for anything now but I would like to note what they can do. Also C&C awesome blog, I'll definitely take a look and comment later.