Bad Dudes 2 Kickstarter

SwordBreaker

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pinstripegames/bad-dudes-2?ref=live

Yep. It's happening. It's official. I never knew Bad Dudes existed until the VGM remixing community started doing arrangements here and there. So I figured that you guys are big fans of the original. I'm on the fence right now as nothing in particular excites me about it, but hey, you can back it up if you're interested. While you're at it, tell me what makes Bad Dudes special?

I wanna say "go for it guys" but that art looks pretty lame (and yes I know it's not final), and I don't know if these pinstripe games guys are really up to snuff to make a Data East-esque arcade game.

I feel like the guy should have done up some pre-planning, like make some sprites or models, or have a demo video, or something.

I wanna say "go for it guys" but that art looks pretty lame (and yes I know it's not final), and I don't know if these pinstripe games guys are really up to snuff to make a Data East-esque arcade game.

I feel like the guy should have done up some pre-planning, like make some sprites or models, or have a demo video, or something.

Agreed. It wasn't managed well from the get go. If they had a solid direction as they presented the title, it would've impressed a lot more people. As of right now, only diehard Bad Dudes fans will support this, which isn't much considering the 80000 asking goal.