Paper Mario 64 - Shyguy's Toy Box Remix

This remix is for the "Flate Notes" - Paper Mario 64 Remix Project... sorry guys, but at the request of the director of the album I can no longer update my WIP thereads for the reason that the songs of the album should be secret to the public before the release of the album (of course) will have to wait for the end of the prijeto . sorry all.

Sources:

Toy Box:

Train theme:

General Guy March:

Keeping Pace:

I will not update this. ( >_<)

The toy box idea is fun, works amazing for this remix. When you change the tone at 0:21, I feel that you're missing a low note that makes the change more subtle.

Second section seems to be in a very rough form. Not much to say about it honestly. It makes me sad that you dropped the toy box sounds though, it'd be a fun remix if it was mainly toy box based.

P.D. Project tracks are usually not revealed until the project is released. I think you should try to get feedback from the people that are participating on the project...

sorry guys, but at the request of the director of the album I can no longer update my WIP thereads for the reason that the songs of the album should be secret to the public before the release of the album (of course) will have to wait for the end of the prijeto . sorry all.