OCR Limited edition T-Shirts!!! (New Items!)

DragonAvenger

header3t.jpg

I've just recently published my etsy shop, which is pretty awesome on it's own, but what's even MORE awesome is that I am offering some limited edition OC ReMix merchandise! I currently have our 2012 T-Shirts -designed by OA- which feature the OCR logo in a classy shield design along with the site name on front, and the URL in the back. (The pictures are links!)

scaled.php?server=542&filename=ocrblack1.jpg&res=landing

Also featured are our women's T-shirts. This design was also made by OA!

ocrgirlspinkresize.jpg

There's MORE! Want a regular OCR shirt customized with your screen name on the back? I'm offering this service!

scaled.php?server=189&filename=harmonyshirt3.jpg&res=landing

And last but not least! Dice bags!

ocrbagresize.jpg

A portion of each OC ReMix sale goes directly towards the site, so you are supporting OCR and getting sweet swag, too! While you are looking, please check out my other listings as well! I have more dice bags designs on the way, and some other products that I am working on as well. Check it out and get 'em while they're hot!

If the kickstarter ends up being a bust I'll probably use the money I saved for that to get a ocremix shirt and donate the rest to OCR the old fashioned way. Very very nice shirt design though, I'm sure if it's still on sale in the future I'll get it one way or the other anyway :D

Yeah what ever happened to these being offered normally? I remember the new t-shirt design voting thing last year, but nothing ever came of it, did it? Or are there still plans for new designs?

Regardless, I may have to order one of these!

EDIT: Also, I'm really picky with my t-shirts... Deia could you speak to the quality of the shirt itself? Is it a heavier weight t-shirt? I've ordered shirts online before and they've been really lightweight and crappy (not OCR). Thanks!

Doing a full run of these shirt designs isn't quite worth it for OCR, so I am personally printing them per order. They will be available pretty normally through me :)

Personally I am not super picky with my shirt quality, but the brands I buy are Gildan (same brand as the store-offered OCR shirts) or Jerzees. I currently am getting them from Joann fabrics, Micheals, or A.C. Moore, so if you have one of those nearby you can check out the quality in person!

Sweet, I am so hitting you up RIGHT NOW (literally, I am talking to you on IRC :-D) for an OCR bag to put my jewelry in. BTW you should add that to the list of things you can do with the bags; they look like they'd be the perfect size for keeping earrings and necklaces etc.

Also I am a little ashamed to admit that the Twilight Sparkle one appeals to me as well, not that I am a brony or have a favorite pony...

Does anyone else prefer zipper hoodies? I know the etsy store doesn't have them but I'm just asking as a general question .. I even emailed the estarland store about it and they don't sell them :neutral: only pullovers .. darn pullovers ..

I definitely prefer zipper hoodies, too, but they are hard to find, and generally fairly expensive as well. If you are interested in having a hoodie printed, we could work something out if you want to buy one and ship it to my place for me to print and ship back to you.

sounds like a plan :-) I'll research a little and I'll have to save up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! It's post-Otakon, and I have some leftover special shirts that are waiting to go to some forever homes! Because I have limited sizes on these shirts, I'm letting them go for sale prices. Some listings only have 1 left, so check them out quick!

I had some special models for these shirts as well. Thanks to Stevo, Shariq, David, and Troy for helping out!

il_570xN.362787805_1qrc.jpg

il_570xN.362779200_dj5k.jpg

il_570xN.362792973_nx7s.jpg

il_570xN.362791725_aob0.jpg

il_570xN.362796067_eihg.jpg

il_570xN.362795091_lp8h.jpg

il_570xN.362793859_r5pv.jpg

il_570xN.362796701_4tb4.jpg

il_570xN.362785544_rkot.jpg

il_570xN.362786044_mfm4.jpg

Tank top for girls! Image limit reached!

• 1 month later...

Kickstarter Sale!!!

Use the code KICKSTARTER for 15% off all items this weekend only! Sale ends Monday!

The kickstarter is going so well I want to celebrate with a sale on my Etsy shop. All items will be discounted by 15% when you enter the coupon code KICKSTARTER. The sale will be running from tonight and will end Monday, so jump on it while you can!

Check out some of my new items, too!

il_570xN.379472471_ijgj.jpg

il_570xN.379471066_ezsh.jpg

Carry 'em all!

il_570xN.379471213_3gxa.jpg

For the Horde! (Alliance coming soon)

il_570xN.379470109_itet.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist