OCR Limited edition T-Shirts!!! (New Items!)

DragonAvenger

Thank you. I like my OCR t-shirt I bought years ago but I freaking LOVE my customized Mahaboo one I got this week. I honestly expected the quality to be poor but damn I was wrong. You blew my mind.

I reserve my feedback for either exceptionally positive or negative. I gave you a positive review and deservedly so.

The little thank you tag was an unexpected and delightful bonus. I will not hesitate to purchase items from you you in the future.

~Maha OR BooBoo whatever.

Thank you. I like my OCR t-shirt I bought years ago but I freaking LOVE my customized Mahaboo one I got this week. I honestly expected the quality to be poor but damn I was wrong. You blew my mind.

I reserve my feedback for either exceptionally positive or negative. I gave you a positive review and deservedly so.

The little thank you tag was an unexpected and delightful bonus. I will not hesitate to purchase items from you you in the future.

~Maha OR BooBoo whatever.

I am super glad you liked it! I'm a little surprised that it took that long to get to you (I shipped it on Sep. 30th), but it's good to know how long it might take for future buyers. Thank you again for supporting me and OCR!

• 3 months later...

Hey peeps, been a while since I've posted here! I've got a few new items that I'm excited about, AND I'm hosting a sale for my entire shop (including my OC ReMix merchandise). The code NEWITEMS gives you 10% off your entire purchase, and is good until next Monday.

Legend of Zelda Triforce Bag

il_570xN.428393117_m89c.jpg

Portal bags (two sided print!)

il_570xN.428910223_gxn5.jpg

Alliance Bag (or Horde!)

il_570xN.428918163_d0ie.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Aha, gotcha! The limited design is what I sell on my Etsy shop, the original design can be bought here: Store link!

I can print the limited logo on most types of shirts, as long as I can get my hands on it. We have a girl's shirt logo that you can see here: Girl's Shirt. I can easily print the limited design onto that type of shirt if you wanted. I've also printed on hoodies and zip-up sweatshirts.