90s Spider Man Theme

Gah, I can't listen to it - it's giving me a blank page. I was looking forward to listening to this, too. :whatevaa:

Interesting and little known fact - the 90's cartoon is a remix of the 60's Spiderman theme. You can even hear all of the lyrics from the old theme in the cartoon show. All of it's themes and motifs are directly ripped from the old show's theme song. It's... awesome. :nicework:

No, really, give the two themes a listen.

That little arpeggio bit in the background? It's a reference to the 60's "Spi-der-man! Spi-der-man!", though it only completes half the motion in the 90's theme (the second half of the song completes the two way arpeggio, mirroring the 60's source better). The vocoded vocals? 'Spiderman, Spiderman. Radioactive Spiderman!' and 'Spiderblood, Spiderblood, Radioactive Spiderblood!' - both direct rips from lyrics in the old 60's theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy3BEcU1k4c

It's fucking brilliant, and the cartoon uses these themes as motifs throughout the show. I loved that cartoon, and still do. :D

I'm still waiting on a version of the AngelCityOutlaw track that I can open, though - I'd like to hear his take on it.