Sonic Colours - Aquarium Park Generations ReMix

Wasn't sure about some of the earlier versions, but this latest one is quite good. Got a couple small suggestions though:

1) With the piano to the right I found myself wanting something to the left to balance it out a bit (please note that I know my hearing leans toward the right somewhat, so it's quite possible that I'm the only one who thinks this :) )

2) For your wobble bass I think it would be better if it didn't show up and disappear so abruptly. For example, the first time it shows up at 1:05 it might be better if it faded in right before you actually started using it at 1:05. And then from 1:08-1:15 I keep expecting it to show back up but it doesn't again until 1:15. And at 1:30 and 1:36 it feels a bit slow/off compared to the rest of your wobble writing.

Basically, I think the wobble's a neat idea but it feels a bit disjoint from the rest of the song to me right now.

Wasn't sure about some of the earlier versions, but this latest one is quite good. Got a couple small suggestions though:

1) With the piano to the right I found myself wanting something to the left to balance it out a bit (please note that I know my hearing leans toward the right somewhat, so it's quite possible that I'm the only one who thinks this :) )

2) For your wobble bass I think it would be better if it didn't show up and disappear so abruptly. For example, the first time it shows up at 1:05 it might be better if it faded in right before you actually started using it at 1:05. And then from 1:08-1:15 I keep expecting it to show back up but it doesn't again until 1:15. And at 1:30 and 1:36 it feels a bit slow/off compared to the rest of your wobble writing.

Basically, I think the wobble's a neat idea but it feels a bit disjoint from the rest of the song to me right now.

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, my piano vst pans depending on where it is in the scale. I need to work more on the EQ of the wobble bass. It does get kind of quiet too. I'll try the fade in. :P

So, I'm getting stuck on this piano part because I'm not hearing the chords properly. I really want this to sound good, but I'm just not getting it.

Would anyone like to help out a guy using FL Studio?

What do you mean by "I'm not hearing the chords properly"? Are you having trouble finding the right chords to use for a certain section? I'm hoping it's this, because you should try to use different chords than those from the OST.

What do you mean by "I'm not hearing the chords properly"? Are you having trouble finding the right chords to use for a certain section? I'm hoping it's this, because you should try to use different chords than those from the OST.

I'm having trouble hearing the right chords... Erhm, that is to say I was having trouble. I've got the chords down now and I'm doing some more fine tuning.

If you want any help with that piano, I could perform some of it if you send me the MIDI. I could also write you a solo or something if you wanted help with anything like that. I haven't got FLStudio, but I can send you back a mp3/whatever file to insert back into your file.

Thanks so much for the offer! I would love a piano performance. Could you do it in MIDI format?