OC ReMix Artist Interviews for College Radio

GameBoy

Greetings,

My name is Chad aka Gameboy host of The Arcade on 91.1 KLSU FM playing all kinds of video game music every Saturday from 3-5pm (Central). Here is a link to our website: www.klsuradio.fm

I've been playing music from ocremix since I began the show in 2011 and needless to say I'm a huge fan. Recently I have begun thinking of ways I can expand the show's format and I'm very interested in interviewing as many willing artists as possible. Since we're located in Baton Rouge, LA the proceedure would likely be scheduling recorded phone interviews with interested artists and our production studio. I can provide more info as needed from this email address: bendergameboy@gmail.com

Once we've completed the interview, we would likely air it during our station's regular weekday hours (peak drivetime hours: 4-6pm) as well as during my show. This would provide an opportunity for extended coverage your work (hand picked by yourself if you like) and background as an artist to our listeners. I provide playlists from every show (including yours) that you can listen back to on 8tracks anytime if you wanna check out what The Arcade is like. Here's my profile: http://8tracks.com/xxgameboyxx

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.