fruity wrapper often won't load Kontakt 5 plugins

I'm having a problem that is seriously hindering my music production.

I will have several (say, 6 or 7) instances of the Kontakt 5 plugin in a project. When I first put them all in there, everything is fine.

However, when I go to re-open the project, it will load 4 or 5 of the plugins.

The rest, when I click on the sampler, will say:

"Loading Kontakt 5 plugin (bridged)"

and nothing will happen.

Sometimes it will say "Plugin has failed to load."

To top it off, sometimes loading the project again causes FL10 to crash.

Where it will say:

"ILBridge64 has failed to run properly" or something like that.

I am not sure what causes this problem but if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative. It's frustrating to have bought this expensive software to have it not work on my DAW.

Thanks,

-EC-

Well, I didn't know how to exactly utilize that facet of Kontakt - that is, having multiple instruments loaded in one instance of Kontakt (I knew you could but didn't know how to send them to different tracks). So thus far I've been treating it like a normal plugin.

As for memory, what would be the way to check it? I usually do Smart Disable for All Plugins on the Options>>Macros thing, to save CPU usage, if that's a part of it.

Well, I didn't know how to exactly utilize that facet of Kontakt - that is, having multiple instruments loaded in one instance of Kontakt (I knew you could but didn't know how to send them to different tracks). So thus far I've been treating it like a normal plugin.

Do you see the thread in the guides and tutorials section, How To Set Up Kontakt In FL Studio?

"Loading Kontakt 5 plugin (bridged)"

and nothing will happen.

Sometimes it will say "Plugin has failed to load."

To top it off, sometimes loading the project again causes FL10 to crash.

Where it will say:

"ILBridge64 has failed to run properly" or something like that.

Well, here's the issue. You're using 64 bit Kontakt, but you're not even running multiple instruments in Kontakt and instead you're bridging 6 or 7 at a time. It's likely the bridge has issues with so many instances of it, so the simple solution is to use 32 bit Kontakt. You're not utilizing all of that RAM access you get with 64 bit anyway, so you have no reason to load 64 bit.

And yeah, check my guide yo