Vampire Variations II - Final Trailer (10/31/13)

Chernabogue

Oh my God, I've always wanted to arrange Area 3 from Castlevania: Bloodlines.

I am unfortunately unable to dedicate anything to this project at this time, though, due to a string of obligations that I just can't ignore. If in the future the track is available (or if you're comfortable with waiting on me for some time - beginning of next year, minimum) then I will certainly cover that track, but I'd understand if you couldn't hold it in favor of another person more able to put something out in a timely manner than I.

Yeah, weird track to have ideas for, but I've seriously been sitting on some ideas for that track for years... Regardless, I will remix this someday, but it's always nice to have another reason to get something going.

You can have it, man! :) There's no problem if yo need time before starting it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ah ok cool, no problem. well here's my website, you'll find a range of work in my portfolio, from illustrative work to flyer designs for well known record labels and musicians. Obviously though, for a non-profit project such as this, I'm interested just for the passion of it :lol:

D'oh almost forgot: here we are: www.owencreativestudios.com

Edited by Deesio
Forgot to insert link

Mega-multi-reply activated:

@Deesio: You've got some quite nice art here. I don't know what to give you to do for the project, our artist is already handling nearly everything. :lol:

@timaeus222: I really like your funk song. You can give a try at "Dancing in Phantasmic Hell"! I'll contact you by PM later today or tomorrow. :)

@Afilion: DjMokram originally claimed "The Prayer of a Traic Queen" but had to drop for various reasons. If you'd like to claim it, I'd like you to ask him about it. He was part of the original VV1 line-up and really wanted to remix this track. Tough decision for me.

@Brandon: I can reserve it for you. Just finish your first track nao! :D

@AngelCityOutlaaw: Yeah, I don't update the thread regularly (I'll do it soon), but be sure you are not in red in my private VV2 document. :wink:

@Afilion: DjMokram originally claimed "The Prayer of a Traic Queen" but had to drop for various reasons. If you'd like to claim it, I'd like you to ask him about it. He was part of the original VV1 line-up and really wanted to remix this track. Tough decision for me.

Sorry about that. I really wanted to partake in the album, especially since I'm the one who suggested we remix Bloodlines in the first place, plus I love 'Prayer of a Tragic Queen'. But if someone already got started on a remix for the source, it's only fair they get a shot at it. As you know I can't deliver a wip atm, so don't let me hold up the project Alex. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to VV2 later this year. :)