Vampire Variations II - Final Trailer (10/31/13)

Chernabogue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For personal reasons, VikingGuitar has to withdraw from the project. "Divine Bloodlines", the iconic song from Rondo of Blood, is now open to claims.

That stinks. VikingGuitar is amazing.

His song for FF2 is fantastic and I can't wait until it's on the front page.

Sad that he had to drop but I know he's going through stuff.

You just have the difficult task of recruiting someone who can live up to that level of quality now. ;-)

Good luck with that!

• 1 month later...
http://www.soundcloud.com/drevanzero/tempered-steel-1

I'd like to try Divine Bloodlines, but Red Dawn is fine if you are sure you want to do it, Cherna. I now have a midi as well, so that's a non-issue.

"Divine Bloodlines" is already claimed. The example track you linked needs work, but if you want to give a try to "Red Dawn", go for it, I'll see what we can do.

Just wanted to say, I have no qualms if you set up a backup arranger. I'll freely admit that I'm new, and therefore if for some reason I can't get it done, I wouldn't want the album to be less for it. I'm pretty damn sure I'll do it, but just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry about this, but I'm gonna have to sign off on my request. There's just too much going on this summer, and next school year. Multiple camps, applying for a job, etc, just doesn't leave me enough free time to figure out and do an ocr quality remix for this album. I'm again extremely sorry, and maybe I'll try for a track on VV3 if it occurs, hopefully with a little more experience.