Hunger Strike for Starving Childern

TheThoughtfulOne

Sorry, I'm not going to donate money to him. It's not clear how his company will help poverty. You're better off donating to the Red Cross.

this world has become hopeless

:cry:

Why, because people don't want to donate to a guy with a sketchy website? And look at the comments on the video, it makes me trust the guy even less.

so, he's not going to actively do anything productive to help these children himself such as give away the food he has that he's not eating to the poor. and thinks sitting on his arse being hungry will fix everything?

Is this the smartest the human race has to offer? cause if so i want to be something else in my next life.

just look at the dude. 3 big things:

a) he's filming this video in his den/basement/whatever and his friend is just surfing the internet in the background. how professional.

B) listen to the way he talks about his own ideas as if they're brilliant. also how he talks about his failure as if it were someone else's fault, or out of his control. was it out of his control? maybe, who knows, who cares. the point is it becomes glaringly obvious he thinks that he's super hot shit and there's no way that his failures have *any*thing to do with him.

c) he's outlined no plan whatsoever, and pretty much said "i'm going to starve myself until you people give me 100k. now hurry it up." he also said that he won't take any bonuses from the company over 55,000 dollars; how much money does he think he's going to be making? he's head of (purportedly) an indie game developer that's donating money to worldwide charities. where would a spare 55,000 dollars come from?

if he actually thinks he's doing the right thing, god help him. completely sincere, i hope god finds a way to at the least keep him from killing himself.

if he's every bit the sleazebag he looks this is despicable and inappropriate.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't look me in the eye while they are talking to me.

Got Screen Presence?

Is it me or are people looking for hand outs more than ever these days?

You have trouble taking care of yourself, and somehow you are going to save an entire country's starving kids? There are some major holes in logic here.

Meh, armchair activism. This is the same as the morons who thought it'd be sweet to fold thousands of paper cranes to help support the tsunami vicitms in Japan, instead of donating things they really needed like diapers or bottled water.

If this guy really wanted to do something, he'd donate to something that actually helps. Raising awareness for something we're all aware of is a waste of time, and frankly it reeks of "hey look at me look at what a good person I am".

I also have a paypal (which I can pm to you) and the donations will most-likely go to Charity, the cute girl who works the window at Taco Bell.

Zero Wing's Remix Album: Directed by Brandon Strader.

Now that's a cause worth donating for!

that and the Humble Music Bundle. If this guy is serious donate some art for the cause! Make a game where we starve self righteous schmucks who think they can solve world problems by doing nothing! i'll be shooting for the top score!

awwwwww it's gettin' HAWT IN HERE!! :<

Zero Wing's Remix Album: Directed by Brandon Strader.

Now that's a cause worth donating for!

that and the Humble Music Bundle. If this guy is serious donate some art for the cause! Make a game where we starve self righteous schmucks who think they can solve world problems by doing nothing! i'll be shooting for the top score!

awwwwww it's gettin' HAWT IN HERE!! :<

Did you really just declare me the director of a non-existent album project? :<

I guess I could remix the soundtrack on my own for a nice solo Zero Wing album

for the right price

(srsly i'll pm you my paypal)

Did you really just declare me the director of a non-existent album project? :<

I guess I could remix the soundtrack on my own for a nice solo Zero Wing album

for the right price

(srsly i'll pm you my paypal)

Just getting support for this project album and one more. Repetition is the best way to help market an idea. :)

As for the donations...

Depends.

A solo remix album $25.00

A solo remix album with vocals: Willing to negotiate but not above $0.50.

:<

Plus a signed agreement that the donation would not go to Taco Bell, Charity or anything that has 2 eyes and talks. The donations would go directly to paying for either electricity to run your DAW, and only your DAW, or towards repairing the hole in the wall you are going to create with your head for letting someone like me be the Producer for this album. If you want anything else you are going to have to wait until the Album is complete for the funds to be released to be used at your discretion, or find yourself a one eyed, mute, sales person of your choice.