Much ado about mega man

rosuko1214

Hello! My (screen)name is rosuko1214. I'm fairly new here, but I saw the sonic zone Remix Compo, and felt the need to join. XD anyway, I have a couple requests.

first, a magnet man. Yes, I have listened to all of the mixes of this already in the site, but it isn't enough to quench my thirst for magnet man, my favorite song from the franchise.

Next, a crash man. Again, already listened to all on the site, but those I didn't think were too fantastic. I want a nice, upbeat crash man remix.

Next, azure lake from sonic 3 and knuckles. I was disappointed this song didn't get far in the szrc, and would love to see this remixed with sky sanctuary!

Nothing special, but those would really make my day!

• 3 weeks later...

These are really good! I especially love the japanese-singing of one of the magnetman mixes! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you've come across the Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet yet, but you can find it here.

Unless Gario or Chernabogue (representing Magnet Man and Crash Man, respectively) are hosting their tracks individually elsewhere, you'll need to grab .zips for the whole round they're in. Not really a bad deal if you ask me. The compo resulted in over 100 tracks; over half of them are still in a regular rotation on my playlists.