PRC225 - RESULTS: Blinded By Amazing Music (Final Fantasy XIII)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 225

PRCv9-17

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Chickenwarlord and Hoboka came close to win last round, remixing Woods of the Genesis game Kid Chameleon, but Sggod89 in collaboration with Zerothemaster scored only a fraction better. Zerothemaster selected the source, to safe an hour of Sggod89's time.:mrgreen:

This round's source is selected by Zerothemaster:

Final Fantasy XIII - Blinded By Light.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps3/ffxiii_flash.mid

There is a FF13 mix on OCR, but it's not this song. If that's a problem I'll pick out another one.

~Zero

PRC225.jpg

Source: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - Blinded By Light

MID

Wikipedia

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  2. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by MONDAY AUGUST 21st 2012 at 8:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  3. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  4. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  5. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  6. Zerothemaster can only submit a bonus mix. Sggod89 can enter and win this round, because Zerothemaster selected the source.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. 2 songs are submitted.

To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to second. Leave the third box empty

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote. They receive an added first place and one additional point if they vote.

Sggod89 has a vote that counts twice.

You have until THIS Wednesday, August 22nd at 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote, check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have. It's longer as usual

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC226.

The songs:

Check the ThaSauce Page:

Ah, sorry. I didn't realize the voting period was so short.

And I forgot that I did not extend the voting deadline.:-)

Two winners means two sources. Both may select a source (Chickenwarlord already did). Congratulations both.

FreakyT (and Chickenwarlord), you may both select a source for PRC226. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).