Animal Crossing - 1pm Orchestra

dummy

You know, I'd really love to hear you do something from Pikmin. Regardless, what sort of percussion do you use in remixes such as this, the Super Mario World ending theme, and others? It works very well with orchestrations like this and I'd love to get my hands on it. I know you develop a lot of original sounds for commercial companies. Is it something you made for distribution?

Thanks for everyone's kind words! I enjoyed making it so I'm really glad people are enjoying listening.

What sort of percussion do you use in remixes such as this, the Super Mario World ending theme

I used some brush drum loops for these pieces. Those in particular are private recordings I have, though you can find some extremely similar sounding stuff in Big Fish Audio's 'Brush Artistry'

Also watching the Kirby museum tutorial vid. Thanks for that!

Thanks, I was intending to do a few more of these as I go along. I always find it fascinating watching other people's workflows, so hopefully mine are interesting in some way.