Castlevania - Wicked Celtic Child

StreetFlare

New request time! Yes, yes. I know nobody really looks at mine, because they are pretty stupid ideas. I concur. But I still make 'em, because who knows, maybe someone will see the point.

Now, here's my suggestion... Castlevania 1, Wicked Child. Now, the style?

Rock. Celtic rock, folk rock, country rock, blues-rock, Boulder, I don't really care. Yes, I've heard the metal mixes of this song on here, but I wanna hear some rock.

Source:

Personally, after hearing
from the X68000 version of Akumajo Dracula, I'd love to hear a swing arrangement. It's a song that's rife for a larger variety of styles than it's been treated with, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUL34RlKqqo

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/jq9z868g09/wicked_child_tgon_segment.mp3

The X68k FM version is still my favorite version of this song next to Dracula New classic.

A swing version wouldn't be that hard to write either probably TBH, just getting a good recording of it without paying out the ass for live musicians.

Personally, after hearing
from the X68000 version of Akumajo Dracula, I'd love to hear a swing arrangement. It's a song that's rife for a larger variety of styles than it's been treated with, that's for sure.

Man, I *LOVE* the style of that one! I'd kill to see it fully-realized with that same beat :D

• 2 weeks later...